Raids Finally Starting to pay off Consistently

Galdin_Wan
589 posts Member
edited June 2016
So I've been saving up all my crystals and trying to buy one already made item from shipments once every week or so.

But gotta say, it felt good after my raid finished today to have enough lenses to make a furnace, and enough coins to buy the remaining binoculars I needed to make a droid caller for QGJ to get him to gear IX.

IMG_1110_zpsyifv2kzt.png

IMG_1111_zpsue2jcn3r.png

I made a nubian about a week or so ago for Rey, but raids are finally starting to pay consistent dividends. I have other parts I should be able to use along with coins to make two other items in the next week or so if we continue our every other day raid schedule.

Replies

• Zephon
    122 posts Member
    Congrats on being able to use your raid credits for gear. I'm always short of 400 because I use my raid credit to farm Rey.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    And just think none of those would have been necessary if the gear requirements weren't changed. While you're getting your G9 QGJ precrafters are getting theirs on 10 and 11.
  • Zephon wrote: »
    Congrats on being able to use your raid credits for gear. I'm always short of 400 because I use my raid credit to farm Rey.

My Rey was almost 7* when the Raid system started so I only had to buy a 15 shards from the guild shop. The rest I've been banking to finish off sets from raid drops.

I was tempted to star up Ewok Elder but I decided not to.