Just got to Lvl 80, and saved the last daily activity so I could get the omega... but no luck?

So as was advised by some on this board, as I approached Lvl 80 today I made sure to save a couple of my Daily Activities so I wouldn't complete them all until I reached Lvl 80 and I could get the Omega mat. Now that I'm Lvl 80 the "Daily Activities Completion" thing with the Omega Mat showed up, but it won't let me claim it even though I've completed and claimed all the rewards today.

Is that because I claimed some of the rewards for the XP before I turned 80? Did I have to claim ALL my dailies after I turned lvl 80? Or is something wrong? This is frustrating either way cause I burned some crystals trying to get the extra Omega mat today that I could've otherwise used on the weekend Omega event!

Clarification would be great, thanks!
Officer in BDB, a "casual but competitive" guild that has Rancor and HAAT on farm, gets 37* in LS TB, and kicks butt in TW. PM if interested in joining!

Replies

• It is how it works. I had saved my last daily for that too, and alas did not get it. Seems there is a 1 day wait period. You will get it next reset, not the lost one, but it will start.
  • In my experience. I saved arena fights, so I got 80, and then just needed to do my arena fights later that day to get the omega. I did force close the app and reboot it a few times before it was time for arena. When I did my arena, and went to claim my rewards, the daily activity completion had changed to the omega one.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    You would have had to wait to claim all of the dailies until after reaching level 80. It's not the end of the world. You can just start claiming the Omega mats tomorrow..
  • Cool, thanks! Glad nothing was broken lol. Just wish I had known, I would've saved 100 crystals on a refresh lol... but definitely not the end of the world.
    Officer in BDB, a "casual but competitive" guild that has Rancor and HAAT on farm, gets 37* in LS TB, and kicks butt in TW. PM if interested in joining!
  • In my experience. I saved arena fights, so I got 80, and then just needed to do my arena fights later that day to get the omega. I did force close the app and reboot it a few times before it was time for arena. When I did my arena, and went to claim my rewards, the daily activity completion had changed to the omega one.

I hit 80 and did/collected activities after that and got that omega without closing the app so maybe it's bugged?
  • Sweep
    58 posts Member
    I had arenas left before I hit 80. Did the arena battles and then had two daily completion options. The pre-80 without the omega and the omega one. Force closed the app, relaunched it, and claimed my daily omega.
  • I got mine with no problem, but I turned 80 after one or two of my dailies. Collected two completion achievements - regular and omega.
  • I'm guessing the problem was that all I saved was the regular completion achievement until after 80, I guess I needed more than that or something. Oh well!
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    I think you need to complete the activity after you hit 80. If you complete it, but save it, that doesn't work. I am speculating here.

When I hit 80, I saved the equipment activity. I dinged 80. Stuck a piece of equipment on someone and boom, had the omega finish.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    You guys make me want to refresh my guts out lol
  • giggsy
    88 posts Member
    Don't need to save it just hit 80 on my 2nd account and turned in my last already completed arena daily. Was able to claim the omega after.
  • This happened to me today too and it seems broken. If I did all my daily activities today then I should be able to claim my rewards for completing my activities. I can't though because the claim button is faded out and it won't let me push the claim button. What gives? How come I can't get my crystals, credits, sim tokens and training joins just because I hit level 80?!?!?!!?!?!
  • C3POwn wrote: »
    You would have had to wait to claim all of the dailies until after reaching level 80. It's not the end of the world. You can just start claiming the Omega mats tomorrow..

this is incorrect. I claimed all my dailies except for three, and I still got it. I had to quit the client and restart though.
  • You can't leave just the last "complete all daily activities" reward, you have to leave one more in addition to the last. Once you turn 80 complete last daily, not the final "complete all", then the complete all will change to the one with the omega and you can claim it.

I know I saved one of my dailies besides the final "complete all" but forget which one it was, and it worked for me, I got my omega. When you get to 80 it drops the gear 1 character and train 1 character dailies, so that might be what is causing the issue. Make sure you save a daily that isn't the gear/train character ones just in case.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    If I can get something once a day for the rest of my life I probably won't sweat it if I miss it for one day.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    I dont recall specifically if i just had arena left or something else but i know i hit 80 like 2/3 of way through daily activities and still got omega from daily completion...no reset involved.
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    All you need is two daily's left to get omega mat. One for old completion and one for new completion with omega.

Your welcome :)
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Sweep wrote: »
    I had arenas left before I hit 80. Did the arena battles and then had two daily completion options. The pre-80 without the omega and the omega one. Force closed the app, relaunched it, and claimed my daily omega.

I hit 80 yesterday and was able to claim both rewards :D
  • Hit 80 yesterday and was able to claim both. Though I timed it right. Hit 80 from doing all the required activities for the dailies. After hitting 80 I claimed all the dailies including the both completion dailies (yes this included both the pre-80 daily completion and the post-80 daily completion).
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Which activities did you save? The ones requiring you to level a character and put gear on a character disappear at 80. Maybe there's a bug if that's one of the ones you saved.
  • Yadda_123
    187 posts Member
    This is totally a bug and it cost me the crystals, credits, and omega that I was entitled to for the daily activities completion. I see from the comments that there is a work around to ensure you get it but that doesn't help anyone who doesn't see it in time. If you have to work around the completion and save a daily activity or two to get the reward you normally would've gotten otherwise, something is screwed up and it's costing people their earned activity completion rewards.
  • I think the bug is fixed.
    Just reached Lv 80 today, I saved 2 daily activities, and I were able to claim both the normal Completion Reward and the Omega Completion Reward. Nice.
  • Nonnoace
    28 posts Member
    Same ad vincelam58.
  • Yadda_123
    187 posts Member
    vincelam58 wrote: »
    I think the bug is fixed.
    Just reached Lv 80 today, I saved 2 daily activities, and I were able to claim both the normal Completion Reward and the Omega Completion Reward. Nice.
    Yes, you saved two activities, or in other words, you accommodated for the bug because you read this thread. Now imagine if you had not seen the thread, not saved two activities, and got cheated out of the rewards. Bug.
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Waited until last night to hit level 80. Had both daily rewards available. Knocked out everything except for arena. Which I as going to do in the AM. Woke up this morning and the non Omega daily reward was gone.

Bummer.
  • I hit 80 yesterday before completing my activities. Finished them up and claimed the Omega. No problem here.
  • I guess you need to not COMPLETE one of the activities instead of not CLAIMING them. That seems to make the difference.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride