The akward moment (Ally points)

Onetime7979
1012 posts Member
When you have 100k + ally points sure a lot of other people have more...

Ea what was you thinking this month? is it to help us gear up? I'm sure ally points will help the gear problem :D! I guess its that time of month XD

Replies

• Merkur0m
    49 posts Member
    They were needed to refresh Tier VI of the Droid Event last week. We should probably expect this kind of "external use" of ally points in the future.
  • I would invest the time to get Bronziums. I don't know if you need characters or shards but the last few weeks, the drop rates for them has increased noticeably. Several people on my discord server have said they have gotten full characters too. For me, anecdotally, I received two full ewok scouts and two full royal guards along with a ton of other shards. I haven't seen that kind of "luck" ever since I started playing in December.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    so I should start using my 100k + Ally Points haha
  • I've gotten two Ewok Scouts in the last week alone.
  • Keep track of how many bronziums you pull and the shard / character count when you do.
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    I would invest the time to get Bronziums. I don't know if you need characters or shards but the last few weeks, the drop rates for them has increased noticeably. Several people on my discord server have said they have gotten full characters too. For me, anecdotally, I received two full ewok scouts and two full royal guards along with a ton of other shards. I haven't seen that kind of "luck" ever since I started playing in December.

I've not pulled a toon in a month... Or anything of any use since my first month playing. They're pointless.
  • I have pulled 2 purple gears that are fully complete (not the pre-craft ones) but still ones that take some effort to make. That and 180/65 snowtroopers, and cad bane among other toons... RG comes up once in awhile and he was good if needed.
    This is all since starting in December.