Help. Resistance Team or FO Team?

alkaiser93
68 posts Member
edited January 2016
You can find my current "situation" onto the game here https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/5314/how-should-i-farm

Now, I'd like to ask which team do you find more fun and/or useful. I already have Phasma 4* Gear V, FOS 2* Gear III and FOTP 1* Gear IV. Since FOTP it's kinda hard to farm, perhaps I'll replace him with a healer or a tank/taunter. My idea for a FO teamwould be Phasma, Kylo, FOO, FOS and FOTP/healer/tank/taunter.

For Resistance, I have a Resistance Trooper 2* Gear III and Resistance Pilot 2* Gear III. I've thinking about Poe, RP, RT, Biggs (due to his special synergises well with RP unique ability and benefits the team) and the fifth slot could be a healer/tank/damage dealer that somehow synergises well with the team. Perhaps Rey or Finn or another character non Resistance related.

An extra third idea would be a FO/Resistance mixed team. Phasma as leader, then Poe taunting, Kylo and RT damage dealers and the fifth slot perhaps FOO for turn meter or RP/Biggs for dps.

So... Any advise/suggestion?

Replies

• I've only seen the FO version but The resistance looks like it could bring some insane damage burst.

The issue with resistance is they just made Rey way to expensive to star up for most people and she won't really shine till she is 6*

A mix is a good idea. Phasma, Ren, Poe, FOO and Fin are much easier to star. Gives you everything except a healer.
  • Cythis? The 1# Ranked player?
  • @alkaiser93

With that said, if you already have a solid PVP team, why not work towards Rey and a resistance team? It will probably take several months to farm, but I think it would be unique and quite powerful. I'm about to work towards Rey, since I don't have any characters I need from Light/ Dark side battle and then build a team around her.

If you are struggling in PVP, then I would go with the First Order Team.
  • Far from it, just persistent and I love to theory craft.
  • Then it's another Cythis maybe.
    l3end3r wrote: »
    @alkaiser93

With that said, if you already have a solid PVP team, why not work towards Rey and a resistance team? It will probably take several months to farm, but I think it would be unique and quite powerful. I'm about to work towards Rey, since I don't have any characters I need from Light/ Dark side battle and then build a team around her.

If you are struggling in PVP, then I would go with the First Order Team.
    My team ATM

Phasma 4* Level VI Gear, Level 50
    Lumi 4* Level V Gear, Level 50
    Barriss 4* Level VI Gear, Level 50
    Stormtrooper Han 3* Level V Gear, Level 47
    JC 3* Level IV Gear, Level 47

There's no particular strategy. Phasma and Han make good use of their special with slow, turn meter generation and act like pseudo damage dealers. Then Lumi to block enemy taunt or potencial enemy ability like Sid DB (since she goes first mostly) JC and Barriss act as healers.

Arena ranking 1000 currently. Max spot I got was 718.