Got 50-60$ to spend

2Next

Replies

• Qeltar wrote: »
    Ander wrote: »
    Save your money for the 18th.

What's on the 18th. And how do you know about it on the 4th. :)

Maybe a special release to coincide with the movie premiere? He better not be pulling our legs here :p
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Oh right. That would make sense actually.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Hey,

I am lvl 37 and I have a 50-60$ to spend on this game. I am playing since the official release last week and I don't know where's the best place to spend my money. I missed the doku sale at 5$ (omg I regret it now) and I am only at 17/50 shard to unlock him.

-Chromium 8 pack?
    -Assasin droid bundle
    -jedi starter bundle
    -heroine starter

I am playing everyday

Thanks for the advice

I think you should wait or even buy crystals to keep going for light, dark, & cantinas missions that's just my opinion...
  • Ok finished my Dooku farming today.

Final tally was 3/6.

Update on Cantina, 1/4 Consular.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    3/6 seems to be about as good as it gets. I think the drop rate is around 1/3 to 1/4 overall.
  • @Qeltar wrote: »
    3/6 seems to be about as good as it gets. I think the drop rate is around 1/3 to 1/4 overall.

I'll continue to make a conscious effort to keep track of the drop rates for the next week to see if the claims of a shard drop rate nerf is real. :)
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Just did my "daily Dooku". 2/6. At this rate he'll be 7* sometime after the heat death of the universe.
  • My advice is that you dont use money in this game. EA has the worst customer service experience ever. Purchased one of the packs and never recieved it. Checked with my bank and EA took the money. Now they just send silly emails to me with solutions like how to soft reset your router
    Just did my "daily Dooku". 2/6. At this rate he'll be 7* sometime after the heat death of the universe.

:( I wish I could give you some of my drop rate luck lol

But at this point he might get nerfed anyway so you won't have to worry about ranking him up further :p
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Well, he's 5 shards away from 4*. Then it would be 65 more and my guess is I will use the energy elsewhere. Actually I already find I use most of my energy now farming gear rather than chars.
    This sucks down my energy badly enough already. Especially when I do dumb stuff like I just did by blowing 50 energy trying to get an item that's in today's challenge. Derp.
    BTW, though afraid to ask, how many shards does it take for 6* and 7*?
    Well, he's 5 shards away from 4*. Then it would be 65 more and my guess is I will use the energy elsewhere. Actually I already find I use most of my energy now farming gear rather than chars.
    This sucks down my energy badly enough already. Especially when I do dumb stuff like I just did by blowing 50 energy trying to get an item that's in today's challenge. Derp.
    BTW, though afraid to ask, how many shards does it take for 6* and 7*?

85 and 100 :s

It's pretty ridiculous.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Thanks. At least it gives me an idea of just how many chromium cards some of these people have purchased. You only get 32 shards for each subsequent pull of a 4*, so for the ones only from packs, you'd need to pull the same character 9 times to get 7*. Each chromium card costs about $2, and if we say the odds of a particular good character full card being pulled are 1/100, that's $1800. Drop that by say 1/3 to account for extra shard pulls, and it's over $1000 at least. You will of course get multiple good characters for that.
    I guess people drop more than that in a weekend at Vegas. Not for me, though. :) I hope they keep making "known quantity" packs. As long as they do and they are reasonable, I will buy them. (I haven't bought the Jedi or droid packs because they don't seem worth the money.)