• Wazy
    37 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    1 mil credits would be nice
    Post edited by Wazy on
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I beat the event with one 7 star character. Highest level 66 and lowest 61.
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Congrats on spending a shitload of money on this game to beat the event. Two thumbs up!
  • This event is clearly aimed directly at the Whales who purchased Leia, Rex, Echo and farmed STHan and Fives for Meta. Outside of them, you can't tell me that many people farmed an all rebel team.
    So where is the event for the people that chose to farm Ewoks, or Nightsisters, or Sith, or First Order, or Empire, Scoundrels, Jawas, Tuskens?

I appreciate them making this event, but seriously it's an elite club to be able to participate.
    Those of us farming Darkside characters get screwed again.
  • Riggsinator
    25 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    This comment has been removed as it violates forum guidelines.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    I ran it on full auto without losing a toon (Rex echo fives sarge Leia) three times.
  • NCNER8R
    162 posts Member
    *** This fight is doable with only 3 level 80 Characters. I have beaten three times. The party composition is very particular though. I have beaten with essentially Ackbar 7 star level 80, Leia 7 star level 80, Echo 6 Star level 80. Honestly the third character can be ANY NONE rebel character most likely.
  • Dal_Zuba
    189 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    MYxHj6B.jpg

Qf7kX0B.jpg

My team used, not that hard and was pretty fun.
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    I can only get to Tier 5 myself, but that's my fault since I only have Luke and Han at 7 stars. But seems like a cool event, hopefully it sticks around.
    SodenBowl.com
  • doufufa
    36 posts Member
    I just cleared this event too after many tries (yay!)
    I used the following squad since i didn't farm the other rebels. None of these toons have omega.

AA - lvl 72, 6*, g8
    STHan - lvl 75, 7*, g9
    5s - lvl 76, 7*, g9
    Biggs - lvl 70, 7*, g8
    Luke - lvl 45, 4*, g6

The trick for me is to let RNG god take 5's first so the rest can take down Palpatine before he kills a 2nd toon.
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    3 manned it with ackbar st Han and fives( my lvl 41 Biggs and 65 leia died first node)
  • NCNER8R
    162 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Beatable with 3 Toons:

Ackbar (L) - 7* LvL 80 Gear 9

Leia - 7* Lvl 80 Gear 9

Any Clone (Non-Rebel) 6* Level 80 Gear 7

Dead Guy - Irrelevant

Dead Guy - Irrelevant
  • NCNER8R
    162 posts Member
    paschasc wrote: »
    Where are the tiers? Tier I = level 78+ toons. LOL. How about a couple tiers for level 60-75 players to enjoy, ya know, playing the game? So, basically you have to be a whale or use Rebels in Arena...

Yoda event doesn't start at 7*'s, why not tier it like everything else?

Not whining, just don't know why they create events that large numbers of players can't even participate in.

Some people in my guild beat it with level 65-75 toons that weren't at 7 stars

Beatable with 3 Toons:
    Ackbar (L) - 7* LvL 80 Gear 9
    Leia - 7* Lvl 80 Gear 9
    Any Clone (Non-Rebel) 6* Level 80 Gear 7
    Dead Guy - Irrelevant
    Dead Guy - Irrelevant
    Post edited by NCNER8R at 1
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    I'm f2p and did this
    zlMryHF.jpg
  • The rewards blow outside of the first win unless you don't have RG. Got 1 stun cuff.
  • Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    There wasn't enough time or credits since announced. This was just for people who already had the right toons. Crap event. Should've been tiered like some of the other events...not just for maxed toons. Way to alienate a bunch of players. Good job ea!
  • Can someone who struggled through the event, not someone qho pushed auto, went on the forum and said how easy it was with his gear 8 gear 9 team, tell me what you think is the best strategy? Like attacking sandtroopers or magmatroopers first?
  • Romao33
    121 posts Member
    I achieved it myself with only 3 chars too, at my first try with: Lando lead 7* lvl 76 gear 8 + Han 7* lvl80 gear 9 + Fives 7* lvl 78 gear 8 (+ Ackbar lvl1 + Clone Sergeant lvl 40)

Weirdly, I enjoyed the million reward to star up/level up my Ackbar from lvl 1 4* gear 1 to lvl 56 6* gear 7 and it was harder than my very first try... I am stil stuck at 2 victories at the moment.
  • This event has an achievement attached to it, so extremely high likelihood it will repeat in the future like Yoda event.

The generation of instant gratification out complaining in full force again I see.

When the Yoda event came out, same complaints, how it was only for whales. That event was more exclusive than this one. No F2P player got Yoda the first time around. Most (including myself) only had 2 or 3 Jedis leveled.....jc, lumi, and qgj. All the others **** for f2p players. Now, months later, people who planned for Yoda, f2p included, have him.

Same with this event. If you can't do it this time, plan accordingly for its return, you should have plenty of time and no excuses by then.
  • Mp44 wrote: »
    I don't see why it's so great. You get minor credits (considering what you need to invest), some shards for heroes that are easily farmed, and purple gear that most of us have many many extras off already.

I fail to see why I'd invest my money into rebels if all I wanted was empire heroes. Just farm the empire people instead...

I won't complain too much because at least rebels are decent heroes and lots of us already had some. Otherwise, it's just reskinned content designed to get us to spend money on their packs. Cheap "new" content. Sounds just like ea

10 vader shards
  • JP_3PO
    10 posts Member
    I wish it was at least broken up into 2, 4-part battles. The straight 8 is killing me at 5.
  • Ace5
    134 posts Member
    So do we get 1mil each time we beat it?
  • I can get Han and Ackbar to Stage 8 with no problem, but I can't beat the Emperor. Has anyone else who's beaten it with two toons clue me in?
  • Mardowan
    53 posts Member
    Like the rest of this game, the developers try to make you spend money by putting up close to impossible challenges... possible only by upgrading characters that have low use. I see a Corsigan Guard challenge coming where you need every player you havent upgraded at full level and gear. Then they'll miraculously give you 5% of what you need for every $100 you spend. Like anything associated with Disney, they fleece the customeruntil they have nothing left... and if you think you've created characters that are fun to play, they just nerf them quoting longevity of the game... no, what they mean is longevity of money stream. Think about it. You pay 300 for two shards in the shard shop and get 15 (yes,you read that right...15) shards when you trade in. That is 10 of your real dollars for 1 of their fake ones. It is the telltale sign of a company that doesnt care one bit about you or the game. Their only, only, only focus is your wallet. Gee wiz guys, thanks.
  • Why are the Clones Fighting Vader and the Emperor? Don't they exist Prior to Anakin Becoming Vader?
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    This is accessible to F2p. I did it with Ackbar 70, Han 80, 5s 79, Lando 66, and a 4 star clone seargeant serving as mascot. All gear level 8/9 on ST Han and 5s
  • NoSpoil
    32 posts Member
    Finisses on my 2nd try with
    Luke/ Han /AA(lead) 7* lvl 70
    Fives 7* lvl 80 omega
    Random 2* toon
    Use the new skill and for the last battle focus palpatine and start with Han' taunt
  • Are people really having trouble with this event? I destroyed it almost without trying. The emperor surprised me at the last battle by 1-shotting Echo. Still killed him easy. That didn't happen again in the subsequent attempts. Breezed through.
  • Geddre
    224 posts Member
    Kane13 wrote: »
    Congrats on spending a shitload of money on this game to beat the event. Two thumbs up!

Lol, wow. Bitter much?
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm f2p lol
    zlMryHF.jpg
    Still got protection on all my toons