Add Counterwatch to Galactic War

djvita
1684 posts Member
edited June 2016
Counter and heal? Just what the doctor prescribed.

Add Counterwatch to Galactic War 75 votes

Yes
53%
JJHBarrokSlythRinnCronozNLPoe_Dameron_BLK1effdashMofojokers1992warmonkeyMcPot45slampdxOwexBaillDaddyngo007Thorius_Antares_2605Jenkins15RaevinnCatoSanDomLonRoykennethMo_lizaRFC 40 votes
No
17%
DarthMessi1984MLGebraStuwartLaLiammedetecNoSpoilDev_StrRex5StroginoHockeyhog01FN_0914SecretChimpEmmison13 13 votes
Something else
8%
WhiteroomHershBathensGreg1920SikhosfcrafaelPushinGravity 6 votes
Derp
21%
Vampire_XTardis1205Dookiedog68Gwonk7AnimalMotherJediMasterSavageVicJbizzyGEventineElessedilthecuriousocelotSpiveyJrJustJeff66Obi_Wan_CannoliDrixal_Elungaicyhot090608KobeWanErodieGamezealot 16 votes
Post edited by djvita on

Replies

• Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Seems like nobody knows what "Overwatch" is. Maybe you can explain?
  • Yes
    Vodo wrote: »
    Seems like nobody knows what "Overwatch" is. Maybe you can explain?

It's the buff in the new events, use able every few turns
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    I couldn'd do the new event because I have just 4/5 needed chars. So what does the buff do?
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Yes
    I actually like this idea, especially if they fix it to be working for protection as well (that it regen a small part).
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • DomLon
    64 posts Member
    Yes
    I voted Yes, because it's more than now.

But:
    I don't see how this could make it better.
    Overwatch is great while running akbar lead. Otherwise, its effect is nearly zero. Every toon at higher stages in GW does more damage than you recover from overwatch. So it is better to use an attack instead of overwatch, to stun, kill etc.
    Before implementing overwatch and everyone uses a Rebel Team with Akbar lead to win GW, maybe other solutions would be better.
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Overwatch is already usable in GW - just set Plo Koon as leader
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Yes
    Ya i say add it but make it so that you only have it available if you didn't complete your previous GW
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Yes
    Good idea. I like this mechanic a lot. It adds both more strategy and fun to a match.
  • Just make GW half the size and triple the rewards
  • Something else
    I doubt it would help. With the exception if the emperor, the arena teams in gw hit much harder. The overwatch heal is pretty minor.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    No
    I found it useless in event. It wont help the 40k teams im facing in gw at all.
    {RotE}
  • Raevinn
    25 posts Member
    Yes
    Yes but I believe you mean Counterwatch. When I first clicked on this thread I thought it was about Overwatch the new game by Blizzard.
  • Derp
    Derp.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Derp
    305px-Widowmaker-portrait.png?version=d3c2ef73268a8772a26bbcdfaee166ee
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Data
    12 posts Member
    Yes
    Anything, just anything
  • Data
    12 posts Member
    Yes
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    Just make GW half the size and triple the rewards

Or do this^^^
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Raevinn wrote: »
    Yes but I believe you mean Counterwatch. When I first clicked on this thread I thought it was about Overwatch the new game by Blizzard.

I was still kinda drowsy when I started this poll, and on the phone, the 4th option wouldnt go away so I posted derp.
    Edited Title.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    LaLiam wrote: »
    I found it useless in event. It wont help the 40k teams im facing in gw at all.

My rebel and clone toons were underdeveloped and without using AA lead plus overwatch I wouldn't have beat the event
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Yes
    Everyone would just run Akbar then
  • Yes
    down with it!!!!!
  • Derp
    Completely ignored Counterwatch in the event, so my opinion on this is indeed Derp.