Drop rates for cantina 7C - RG

vincentlondon
4527 posts Member
edited June 2016
For cantina 7C for farming RG is the drop rate normal or less than normal ?

Replies

• I went from 6* to 7* in about two weeks, but that included a double drop day
  • For cantina 7C for farming RG is the drop rate normal or less than normal ?

I finally finished RG today and the drop rates seemed normal to me. Maybe there was one day that I didn't get a single shard after two refreshes but that was the only time. For me what made it a slow farm was the 16 Catina energy cost. Not complaining though cause farming the hard nodes as well kinda balanced it out I guess. Out of all the characters I have farmed so far..RG is the one I was finally happy to be done with.
  • Seemed normal to me as well. Had good days and bad days for drops.
  • b06af3tt
    76 posts Member
    Same experience as mind tricks detail. I'm almost finished and thought it's been pretty quick. A couple bad days and some really productive. At 16 energy I think you have to do a refresh everyday and the hard nodes to balance the odds.
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Seemed normal to me. I did get more of the purple ability mats on this node than I'm accustomed though.
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Honestly my drop rates seemed above average. I have a slight feeling (theory) that the 16 coat nodes yield higher drop rates than the others. (Not validated).
  • It seemed normal to me. You get fewer chances per day because it costs more energy, though.
  • Normal, but farm takes longer because each shard costs more energy.
  • I have had days with 0 shards even with a refresh. Others have been so-so. With One refresh you get 240 engery a day which is 15 sims. According to the 33% supposed drop rate I should expect abuot 5 a day on average. I have more days in the 2-3 range, and never more than 5.

I expect my drop rate is closer to 18-20%. This is over the last week now.
  • Normal, but farm takes longer because each shard costs more energy.

+1
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Normal.... Got about 10 a day with 2 refresh
  • The bad days seem really bad because you get so few tries. I'm sure it is the same odds overall though.
  • DaKraken
    121 posts Member
    For me is like 40%
  • bngman
    369 posts Member
    Mine sucks.
    One refresh one shard.
    So not worth the 100 crystals
  • bngman
    369 posts Member
    It seems the closer you get to 7*ING the less they drop