Bug with samsung data pack

I saw many players getting this free pack at level 4 which had a free ig 86 hero plus crystals etc.was this a limited time offer because i started the game yesterday 29/11 and didnt get it

Replies

• What device do you play on? It needs to be a Samsung Galaxy smartphone (not sure whether tablets count), and you have to be logged into Google Play. If you play on iOS or a different brand of Android device, you won't get the pack.
  • What device do you play on? It needs to be a Samsung Galaxy smartphone (not sure whether tablets count), and you have to be logged into Google Play. If you play on iOS or a different brand of Android device, you won't get the pack.

Oh that really sucks...i am signed into google play but im playing from an lg g3
  • this pack is not for free.. but payable.. 25€
  • this pack is not for free.. but payable.. 25€

You must be confusing this with the Assassin Droid Bundle starter pack. The Samsung pack is 100% completely free.
  • It is indeed free but all for samsung users.i managed to get it using the Bluestacks method
  • I recieved this pack on my tablet but not on my phone(Samsung Galaxy Note 5) Would really like this on my phone account as well. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • I recieved this pack on my tablet but not on my phone(Samsung Galaxy Note 5) Would really like this on my phone account as well. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

not sure why a samsung phone wouldnt get it.what i did was download bluestacks,download the game IN bluestacks.sign in BLUESTACKS google store with the account on my phone and when i opened the game i skipped tutorial,logged in with my mail aaaaaand the pack was there!