Dilemma, who to give Nubian 7 scanner to.

I have QGJ who has literally been with me since I started playing the game at Christmas, or STH who I just got arena ready this week.

It would pass either of them to level X gear. I'm leaning towards STH because I think the health gain for switching gear levels would benefit him more. However, it will be a while before I get enough parts to make another and I hear that QGJ gets a speed boost at gear XI. This would make it take far longer to get there.

Which is the best way to go. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Replies

• Karrde
    69 posts Member
    Han first I'd say, extra health means way more turn meter for you. I gave my first one to QGJ and then to Han after, but it just made QGJ a little better, a little more durable. I think the effect on Han is bigger.
    Yorkshire based biology teacher...

Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui ; officium perfeci.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    I would go with Han. They can both reach gear XI but you can't equip anything on QGJ at gear XI as opposed to 2 pieces for Han. Of course you need to fill gear X first but just as an outlook.

At gear 10 QGJ will need another scanner from raid gear, Han will need a furnace, so both have that hurdle to leap to get to gear XI, apart from that both are fairly easy to gear.

I have QGJ at 10 and Han at 11, QGJ has dropped to my ftp GW team I use occasionally, while Han is a great TM booster in my arena squad and can also play a central role in GW as well and to some extent in raids alongside my Ewoks.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    I think I would go with Han as well, but see what you miss more in your team. You feeling QGJ isn't hitting as hard as he needs? Or is Han not living long enough?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • I think I would go with Han as well, but see what you miss more in your team. You feeling QGJ isn't hitting as hard as he needs? Or is Han not living long enough?

Well I just started using Han this week so it's hard to gauge, which is what is making the decision harder. But it sounds like STH is the way to go.