5* Rey one shot 7* ST Han!

I love her.
--Nud Stark--

Replies

• Mine 1 shot 7* Kit Fisto ;)
  • Nerf coming
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    What level is her flurry of blows? I have her max gear with level 3 flurry and level 5 passive 4 starred and I've never seen her do anything close to 3 starred FOTP. What am missing?
  • J7000 wrote: »
    What am missing?

cash.... or hacks
    I don't care anymore. I tried to be nice, I tried to speak my concerns... you trolls just brought me to the dark side. Way to go. Working as intended.
  • She had crit up, offense up, and advantage when she did that. 3 of her 4 strikes crit and the ability has pretty high base damage already.
  • She was also 5* when this happened fwiw.
  • RAMifications
    189 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Her blows is lvl 5, 2 slots from great lvl viii. I had Poe who went first so Han was exposed. I think that is all she had.

One problem is you can't "see" her dmg cause it is off screen and goes away too fast. I have no idea have much dmg she did.
    --Nud Stark--
  • yea she seems like the secret weapon
  • She is no secret, you just have to kill her before she can have a chance, and that is pretty easy.
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    She is no secret, you just have to kill her before she can have a chance, and that is pretty easy.

With the right team its not as easy as it sounds.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    She is no secret, you just have to kill her before she can have a chance, and that is pretty easy.

"Kill it before he acts" is a counter for every char slower than Poe (that is, all chars but 4). Not sure how that's a weakness, tho
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    She's very fast, top 5 in the game in speed, and can get foresight if she does her second special first, not sure what the AI does first with her. That said, she is usually the first of the board for me if I'm facing her. She can decimate a team if you let her do her thing
  • She dies super fast when she has any sort of debuffs. I had one sid debuffs on her and she got one shotted...that's her weak spot.
  • She's great when she can strike first with all the benefits. The ones I've faced, I two-shot her out; utilizing a stun first. I haven't tried to obtain her yet in favor of farming Poe.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    As far as I know she dies just as easy as any other glass cannon with a debuff. Harder to kill than most of them because of foresight, actually.
  • She's a tad harder to kill than most glass cannons due to foresight, but not much. What she needs is Poe to protect her, basically. Two rounds of damage and the fight is generally in her favor, by a lot. It also helps having multiple threats, as having to choose between Leia, QGJ, Ewok Elder etc, or Rey is a pretty gross choice.
  • Just faced her for the first time today fielded by a level 60, and just... wow. She railed my team. No chance. I know who I'm farming next.
  • Yeah, and good luck farming her. I've had her stuck on 5 stars forever. Her drop rate sucks.
  • I got destroyed by a Poe and Rey team. I avoid the couple of player in my arena that run that combination for I have nothing that can stop them. Maybe my own Poe and a lucky daka stun.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    She seems great, but by the time I farm her from scratch up to 5* or 6* at 1-2 shards per day, something better will have been released. Maybe even a better version of her with the correct weapon. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I love her.

You ever realize how everyone at first is like "OMG THIS CHARACTER SUCKS /cry". Example, POE SUCKS PHASMA SO MUCH BETTER, IOS SUCKS blah... Now everyone is on POE's Johnson. KYLO sucks.....everyone runs kylo. REY SUCKS....rey is being used more and more.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    She seems great, but by the time I farm her from scratch up to 5* or 6* at 1-2 shards per day, something better will have been released. Maybe even a better version of her with the correct weapon. :)

I don't think she's coming out with a saber till next movie? If not at that point, sometime in later months since she technically used a saber in force awakens. (if this is a spoiler, you're no true star wars fan).
  • Crap for hp but great dps. U need a Poe and maybe ventress.
  • Rutank wrote: »
    I love her.

You ever realize how everyone at first is like "OMG THIS CHARACTER SUCKS /cry". Example, POE SUCKS PHASMA SO MUCH BETTER, IOS SUCKS blah... Now everyone is on POE's Johnson. KYLO sucks.....everyone runs kylo. REY SUCKS....rey is being used more and more.

Luckily I've loved Rey since day 1!
    --Nud Stark--