[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• Okay
    Ign:Gold
    Player level:55
    Main squad: 5* sid 5*phasma 5* counsular 4* asajji almost 5* and 4* Talia but trying to get 4* luma to replace
    How often do I play: everyday
    Ally code:523-379-125
    Line code: Have no idea what it is lol
  • @gsld16 accepted!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Cool lol what's line and now that I am in a guild what do I do in it? @aspenstar
  • @gsld16 I'm sending you a PM soon! and Line is an app if you want to get it to join our group chat!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Cool I'll get that! And pm= player message?
  • What do I need to get for line and I signed up for that forum account! @aspenstar
  • @gsld16 PM = private message! you should get a notification
  • @gsld16 download the app on the app store :D and approved!
  • I got it and made an account what now?? @aspenstar
  • @gsld16 what's your username? mine is Aspenstar
  • Gold! @aspenstar
  • @gsld16 is that your ID or just name you used? Try to add me, my ID is Aspenstar so you should see me :D
  • Added! @aspenstar
  • What is the purpose of a guild within this game?
  • Hey guys, love the premise. Thanks for championing it.

In Game Username: DarthClayton
    Player Level: 52
    Ally Code: 548-117-458
    Main Team (usually): 5*vi(tomorrow)Sid, 5*viJC, 4*vKylo, 5*(in 3 hrs)vLumi, 4*vPoe
    How often do you play: too much; daily
  • AspenStar you should have my apply in your inbox. And hey there everyone
  • Hello Galadan!
  • Flashray wrote: »
    What is the purpose of a guild within this game?

Right now, Guilds don't have any place in this game since PVP is not a team sport. What we hope is that, down the road, they'll add a live PVP segment for team battles. Since it is a possibility, Guilds are forming in preparation for that possible day coming.

For me, the Guild represents a message. In our case, @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai and myself wanted to have a guild that most people could join so that we'd have a large family of players who could feel part of something. Some guilds have higher requirements that will take some players months to meet possibly, maybe never. This is the where a guild like ours comes in......
  • Hi everyone.
    ING- wilbees
    Level 60
    Ally code- 521-645-721
    Main team- 7* lumi 7* sid 7*capt p 6* Kylo 5* jc. All max gear
    Screen shot
    http://imgur.com/G8RgEwr

Line id wilbees
    I play everyday.
  • In Game Username: Xaviar16
    Player Level:51
    Ally Code:116-529-278
    Main Team :IG-88 4*, Sid 4*, Poe 3*, Luminara 3*,Count Dooku 3*
    How often do you play: 3-4 hours a day

Been trying to build a droid team. currently farming shards in GW and SA for HK-47 and Poggle
  • exshot04
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi guys,

IGN: Mol Eliza
    Level 48
    PVP Rank : 21
    Ally Code : 658-457-124
    Main Team: Sid 4* (5 soon), Lumi 4* (5 soon), Bariss 4*, Geonosian 3* (4* soon) and Poe 3*
    I'm playing all day and pushing to make my toons 5*.

Thank you!
  • SpendsAlot wrote: »
    Hello Galadan!
    Hello! How are you doing?

• It amazes me what our positivity has done here in the SWGOH forum. Day after day, all I see are new candidates getting added to our team along with positive interactions with both members and non-members.

This is what I wanted us to become and to see the vision coming together greater than I ever imagined, it makes me very happy!!! Some may not believe it, but the success of this Guild has been more enjoyable than my accolades in-game. I am also aware that these guilds may never have a use in-game but I wouldn't change being a part of it, because the conversation and the social aspect of it all is truly what any game is supposed to be about.....
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Also, I know @aspenstar will be along sometime soon to handle these new members above so please be patient, since she handles this aspect of our guild.

She has created a wonderful forum that is growing nicely. Both @Darth_Ryu_Kai and myself support these creations as best we can and I hope my input has been valuable to all my Guild members and beyond....
  • Also, I know @aspenstar will be along sometime soon to handle these new members above so please be patient, since she handles this aspect of our guild.

She has created a wonderful forum that is growing nicely. Both @Darth_Ryu_Kai and myself support these creations as best we can and I hope my input has been valuable to all my Guild members and beyond....

No need to hurry up at all ;)

• Thanks for your patience everyone!!!
  • Ok, I will apply when you guys are less busy. Does this guild help with strategy? I need help figuring out a good team.
  • @TimFD3S actually now is a good time :) relatively less busy compared to a week ago XD and yep! we have our own team forum and chats to discuss this!
  • @Galadan @DarthClayton @wilbees @xaviar16 @exshot04 accepted! I'll PM you all with team info now :D
  • @exshot04 do you have multiple toons? I have 2 Mol Eliza's in my ally list and see one higher up in pvp. Or is Mol Eliza a name that is popular? If it is you on my list, good to see you in here!