Is time for new tiers in challenges ?

Tomek
327 posts Member
edited June 2016
There is time for new challenges. The old are easy and boring. We should find new tiers for 80 levels. The mats have to be added to new tiers should be :
- Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage
- Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage
- Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage
- Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector
The other things are Salvages possible to collect only from raids.

Is time for new tiers in challenges ? 121 votes

We do not need new tiers in challenges for 80 levels.
4%
Patman6632giggsylastiiaerendhilvilvlugt 5 votes
We need new tiers in challenges for 80 levels with talked about salvages.
39%
TaniwhaStarSonBoyokybenacrowKAULITomekMrKaceofthedarkJaybayblayAwakened1130StuwartSwordsLFDSparrowBoxmintUriakatosMeese_RancherirvvriJoseIrimiabrunokjrexfaces 48 votes
We need new tiers in challenges for 80 levels with talked about salvages and some others possible to collect only from raid.
56%
scubaEnigmaticienshubangspeZialiZtVarlieDhallRonTomSeryaDarkAegisI_WANT_YODAMrKDookiedog68Daddyngo007Phlebotomy_JonesDarth_ShadowmelKlockoxSkandarGraunxNightloresRFC 68 votes

Replies

• We need new tiers in challenges for 80 levels with talked about salvages and some others possible to collect only from raid.
    I've been thinking "yes" on this for a looooooong time. We need higher tiers with larger drops for the gear levels that require 50 - 100 or more pieces. That's a no-brainer, EA.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    We need new tiers in challenges for 80 levels with talked about salvages and some others possible to collect only from raid.
    I could swear when you used to be able to see next tier info, there was another tier at either lvl 82 or 83. Would be nice if it was 80, and gave raid, or even hard to farm pieces.
  • КЦПG_FЦГУ
    355 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @EA/CG was it your intentions for me to have this amount of purple gear? Please add new/different gear like the bacta gel, chedek comlink or MK 5 stun gun purples.

UsjYt8L.png
  • WildWest1974
    628 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    People need to use their brains. The new tiers have always been ready to unlock past level 80. They announced in a previous update that they are hiding anything that unlocks past 80. Go read the stuff that's already here before creating a meaningless poll.

EDIT: This only applies to people who have been playing the game for more than 60 days. If you are a new player, there's no way you saw the old data before it was hidden. For older players, what I said still applies.
  • We need new tiers in challenges for 80 levels with talked about salvages.
    People need to use their brains. The new tiers have always been ready to unlock past level 80. They announced in a previous update that they are hiding anything that unlocks past 80. Go read the stuff that's already here before creating a meaningless poll.

EDIT: This only applies to people who have been playing the game for more than 60 days. If you are a new player, there's no way you saw the old data before it was hidden. For older players, what I said still applies.

EA is making constant changes. The description of some toons skills only unlockable at higher levels (more than 70 when the cap was 70) were different than the current skill. Yes, we read that and realized the promised content now is different. Why should we believe the promised challenges to be as described before?
  • We do not need new tiers in challenges for 80 levels.
    Next tier is planned at level 81.
    I hope that it will give usefull pièces of salvage for ALL challenges though;
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • New challenges that are actually challenges & not auto-mode content would be nice. Something with a real chance of failure & with 5 attempts, not 5 guaranteed completions!

Apart from the tank challenge I feel current rewards are plenty rewarding though (aside from credit one perhaps) -- Can´t get too many Syringes & Sensor Array´s!
  • @Lasserini Would you like apple pie with all that?
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    aerendhil wrote: »
    Next tier is planned at level 81.
    I hope that it will give usefull pièces of salvage for ALL challenges though;

I hope we will long do not have upgrade game to 90l. As a result , we need new tiers now.
  • We need new tiers in challenges for 80 levels with talked about salvages.
    INT challenge is by far the worst but they're all pretty worthless after a while.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Klocko wrote: »
    I could swear when you used to be able to see next tier info, there was another tier at either lvl 82 or 83. Would be nice if it was 80, and gave raid, or even hard to farm pieces.

This got turned off with update that disabled seeing gear and abilities above current cap
  • Lasserini wrote: »
    New challenges that are actually challenges & not auto-mode content would be nice. Something with a real chance of failure & with 5 attempts, not 5 guaranteed completions!

Apart from the tank challenge I feel current rewards are plenty rewarding though (aside from credit one perhaps) -- Can´t get too many Syringes & Sensor Array´s!

That would be nice but remember when the current tier first came out? Everyone was crying because they were "too challenging". Who would have thought a challenge would be challenging huh?
  • We need new tiers in challenges for 80 levels with talked about salvages and some others possible to collect only from raid.
    Most definitely there should be a next tier for each challenge WITH raid gear salvage. I just want the scraps please, just the scraps...and maybe some omega mats!
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
    If I'm not mistaken I recall seeing a pice of yellow gear for INT (or where ever you get the syringes)gear challenge 2 or 3 months ago
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Hi Guys, I have to add someting to this thread. When you will start the T7 raid, you will find good source for raid only salvages . The third option of this Poll can be deleted and votes added to second option.