Congrats on the First (?) 7* Han Solo

Prev134
oofalong
171 posts Member
edited June 2016
I saw on the SWGOH subreddit. It looks like someone in EASB has a You need 330 shards which is a minimum of 33 raids assuming the person finished first, right?

33f9c36.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4ni4uj/do_you_see_what_i_see/

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I added all the pics for ease of viewing. Thanks for sharing oof.

image_zpsy7fywxlf.png

image_zpsumwaky3q.png

image_zpsyn3zeoou.png

image_zpssvjcxivi.png
  • Congrats EASB! :)

**(I fixed your link and pic.. BTW) :)
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Post Removed:Naming and Shaming
    Naming and shaming those who you believe to be cheating is not permitted on the forum. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these players. Any references of this type will be removed. Instead, Report players directly for investigation information on how to do so can be viewed below.

Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • LordSkunk's accountant is going to have to run the numbers again.
  • LordSkunk's accountant is going to have to run the numbers again.

giphy.gif
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Well done EA/CG, what a great system you created.
  • Here's the shiny thing I was hoping for!
  • If i remember right...

Update, 05.23 @ 8pm
    It has come to my attention that there may be some unintended behaviour with guild hopping--a potential bug or the likes--that may cause players to get unearned rewards.
    Let me state this very clearly: We are researching this. If you are caught abusing this, you will be banned.
    We are fine with guild hopping right now, but we are not fine with exploiting the rewards structure for little-to-no work.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    42 raids completed....
  • oofalong
    171 posts Member
    djvita wrote: »
    42 raids completed....

actually 49 according to updated info on reddit.

• But didn't they also say that jumping between sister guilds was acceptable and no action was going to be taken?! I'm sure someone having a 7* Han might invoke a little jealousy but honestly who cares? I haven't even run a single tier 7 yet since my guild is still struggling with tier 6. Congrats to the lucky S.O.B., move along, move along.
  • I dont think they care if they get banned. they have 23 alt accounts anyway.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    I sense a disturbance...
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I dont think they care if they get banned. they have 23 alt accounts anyway.

Someone has a 7* Han Solo achieved through guild hopping and you're still harping on about the evils of altfactory? /facepalm

It's all garbage and needs to go. This only goes to show how much worse guild hopping is than altfactory. It's just not as flashy or obvious because there's no meaningless leaderboard to highlight it.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Congrats on the first 7*!
  • Wow, never underestimate the power of guild hopping!
    49 raids completed! Impressive, very impressive! Congrats!
    That's more than double of the raids an average player can complete...
  • soneill73 wrote: »
    But didn't they also say that jumping between sister guilds was acceptable and no action was going to be taken?! I'm sure someone having a 7* Han might invoke a little jealousy but honestly who cares? I haven't even run a single tier 7 yet since my guild is still struggling with tier 6. Congrats to the lucky S.O.B., move along, move along.

"Additionally, these are people who are making accommodations to allow one of their own to chase, and get, Han Solo. That means, at the core of this all, someone, or some people, are losing out on better rewards in order to help one of their guild members become the first to unlock Han Solo.

Let me clarify that statement: There are players who are WILLINGLY accepting less in order to help someone else in their guild.

This is not an exploit. This is a trade-off, and it’s perfectly acceptable within gaming.

Nobody is doing anything wrong here, and if anyone was cheating or exploiting, we would have taken action. Everything that these guilds are doing, any individual in the game can do."
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Can't wait to kill the first Han Solo I see in arena
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Guild hopping is just as bad as alt rotating. I'll wait for the first legit 7* Han Solo to be unlocked by a fellow SWGOH scrub :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • ripthestage
    153 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah! Bravo to guild hop... 49 raid in total. We are at 19-20 without guild hop.

IMG_2195.jpg
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    LOL over 1,000 Physical Critical Rating
  • *Sets out chair to watch hater-parade go by...*
  • K_G0sling wrote: »
    *Sets out chair to watch hater-parade go by...*

Wanna share some popcorn?
  • how are us that spend money on this game and helped our guilds clear tier 7s the right way supposed to feel....

Because I'm in shock ... they allowed this, all the credits , all the raid items , all the guild tokens and all the solo shards.... how do we compete with this...

Guild hoping and all this alt bull shouldn't be ok look whats happened lol. I've normally joked around about these thinking they would fix it and ban the ones exploiting.....

Update, 05.23 @ 8pm
    It has come to my attention that there may be some unintended behaviour with guild hopping--a potential bug or the likes--that may cause players to get unearned rewards.
    Let me state this very clearly: We are researching this. If you are caught abusing this, you will be banned.
    We are fine with guild hopping right now, but we are not fine with exploiting the rewards structure for little-to-no work.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    giphy.gif
    Nothing to see here, devs greenlit it!
  • Somewhere Boba Fett sheds a tear....I caught this guy....why do I stink at this game....???
  • how are us that spend money on this game and helped our guilds clear tier 7s the right way supposed to feel....

Because I'm in shock ... they allowed this, all the credits , all the raid items , all the guild tokens and all the solo shards.... how do we compete with this...

Guild hoping and all this alt bull shouldn't be ok look whats happened lol. I've normally joked around about these thinking they would fix it and ban the ones exploiting.....

Update, 05.23 @ 8pm

But The Company kinda let it slide, knowing full well what was happening. I suppose you can take solace in the fact you didn't manipulate the system to get where you are. But when Devs condone these other methods, and people take advantage of them, how can we get mad? You can't really get mad at iN or EASB or any other guilds that was working within Dev guidelines. If they saw it as a concern, they wouldn't have waited this long to do something about it. A quick fix could've been put in place until a more permanent solution could be found.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    All I care is for the first American Guild Han Solo.

Cough TI....Make America Great Again!

We have plenty of non americans in TI :) From all over the world actually!
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Post Removed:Naming and Shaming
    Naming and shaming those who you believe to be cheating is not permitted on the forum. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these players. Any references of this type will be removed. Instead, Report players directly for investigation information on how to do so can be viewed below.