Ackbar bug

Twice in the past 24 hours my Ackbar's leader ability has not activated. Once in Challenge, and once in cantina battles. I'm pretty sure it's happened before too, but I know it has the last two times.

I will stealth Leia, and Ackbar does nothing but stand there with his hands in his pants. Leia's and Ackbar are the only Rebels on the team and in both cases, neither had any buffs (though that should be irrelevant I'm guessing. Also, neither time was her stealth after his Tactical Genius (which also shouldn't matter I think).

Replies

• Twice in the past 24 hours my Ackbar's leader ability has not activated. Once in Challenge, and once in cantina battles. I'm pretty sure it's happened before too, but I know it has the last two times.

I will stealth Leia, and Ackbar does nothing but stand there with his hands in his pants. Leia's and Ackbar are the only Rebels on the team and in both cases, neither had any buffs (though that should be irrelevant I'm guessing. Also, neither time was her stealth after his Tactical Genius (which also shouldn't matter I think).

I had the same thing happen during the Empire event, always when using Counterwatch, but haven't seen it anywhere else. I'll let you know if I do run into it at all.
  • There's threads on this down in the bugs section (I started one of them). I mainly see this happen during challenges, but it has happened once or twice in arena as well.
  • Yeah I saw this happens in empire event
  • RigelHaste wrote: »
    There's threads on this down in the bugs section (I started one of them). I mainly see this happen during challenges, but it has happened once or twice in arena as well.
    I did a search before starting this but I guess I didn't look far enough down. At least we're not crazy.
  • Same here. I've posted a time or two in bugs
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Have any of you experienced it in Arena? Want to know before I start relying on him there.
  • It happened tonight when I grabbed him as a "borrow an ally". I threw up a heal and no one attacked... I guess the heal was the real trap.
  • I concur i've activated RG defense uo with AA as leader and is sometimes does not work
  • same her in all battle forms