Anyone able to beat the all female event?

Replies

• Xtihzy wrote: »
    You can keep battling by using ally coins to refresh, get those from battling in light side/ dark side. Your welcome :)

It's capped at 5.
  • Full lvl 80 NS team, g8 on all except g10 on Daka. Those droids destroyed me! Need help!

People in here are crazy man, I have no idea how they are beating this.
  • Use Ally-coins to refresh to do more battles a day. 5 total per day.
  • What? They had like 50 hp.
  • Easiest battle in the whole game.
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I am joking but it was pretty easy.
    Post edited by Gankak on
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It was pretty easy, i am not joking.
    Post edited by Darthenstein on
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Are we playing the same event?! I have 7 star gear 9 Rey and the droids keep on one shotting me before I can get a turn in. This is ridiculous.
  • Jazz66
    212 posts Member
    What the? Domestic violence isn't funny. Take it off this forum please. This sad attempt at humour has no place here.

Jees, the misogyny on this forum is increasing by the hour.
    Sith Yoda: mandryk.artstation.com
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Jazz66 wrote: »
    What the? Domestic violence isn't funny. Take it off this forum please. This sad attempt at humour has no place here.

Jees, the misogyny on this forum is increasing by the hour.

Huh?
  • Zax
    10 posts Member
    I am so confused. Is this event different for others? because it was rediculously easy for me. I put in my a squad of females and demolished the enemy without even being hit. Some of you guys either are just garbage, or dont know what you're doing.
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Zax wrote: »
    I am so confused. Is this event different for others? because it was rediculously easy for me. I put in my a squad of females and demolished the enemy without even being hit. Some of you guys either are just garbage, or dont know what you're doing.

Or they're being sarcastic and your internet sarcasm detector isn't functioning properly....
    :p
  • LOL, easiest event.. really a big joke
  • first time poster... :-) Just reading these posts and i gotta comment on a few things. First of all it is clearly stated its for levels from 25+. So maybe it would be hard if ya only had 25 lvl toons to use. Should this be so easy? Maybe it aint too bad to have some content for the players just starting out. Ive been reading these forums and every possible content seems to be too hard or too easy, and a few happy puppies are among the unhappy puppies. And also i have to say the gw in my opinion is just fine, i like the challenge of it, and always remember cant make everyone happy. so thanks ea for making a cool game. at least i enjoy playing it
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    It's pretty funny to solo it with Ventress. AoE -> kill all -> ability refreshes -> repeat
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    **** guys ! 70% of people here didn't get it, that's incredible ^^.
    I wish I could keep trolling but I feel so bad reading you ! Wake up guys, wake up !

Thanks mate ==>

Djbz wrote: »

Or they're being sarcastic and your internet sarcasm detector isn't functioning properly....
    :p

• Drake23
    866 posts Member
    EA is it so hard to create different tiers? You just have to raise the level of the opponents and give some credits more as reward.

My sugesstion:
    Tier1: Lvl25 Opponents and 500 Credits
    Tier2: Lvl32 Opponents and 1000 Credits
    Tier3: Lvl40 Opponents and 2000 Credits
    Tier4: Lvl50 Opponents and 4000 Credits
    Tier5: Lvl60 Opponents and 8000 Credits
    Tier6: Lvl70 Opponents and 16000 Credits
    Tier7: Lvl80 Opponents and 32000 Credits
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • clawsofhonor
    370 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    If you can't figure out people are joking/trolling about it being hard, you probably shouldn't be allowed to make any adult decisions...ever.

On a side note, I got to stage 4, and then my entire team got one shotted by jar jar
  • If you can't figure out people are joking/trolling about it being hard, you probably shouldn't be allowed to make any adult decisions...ever.

On a side not, I got to stage 4, and then my entire team got one shotted by jar jar

What?? Then we DO have different versions!

Jar Jar got me on wave 2!

• I ran Ventress alone. Her AOE took care of the scrap

That's how I did it today. Much quicker. And getting 5 guaranteed shards for 350 ally points? Yes please!

That's how I did it today. Much quicker. And getting 5 guaranteed shards for 350 ally points? Yes please!

All my shards end up in shard shop lol
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I ran Ventress alone. Her AOE took care of the scrap

Pretty much the same here.
    Except those JKG shards from the first go, and the odd Leia/Barriss shard
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    The sarcasm school called they want your certificate back

Still a pretty good deal. Sadly, I don't have such problems. My only 7* females are Lumi and Phasma.
  • I only get 1 tier in this event. Is my game glitched? I was looking forward to this one as the only male on my arena team is RG.
  • I only get 1 tier in this event. Is my game glitched? I was looking forward to this one as the only male on my arena team is RG.

You must not meet the requirement for other tiers. You need to be lvl 90, with 5 7* gear 11 females, and one of them has to be Mob Enforcer.

But don't worry, you aren't missing out on much. Rewards aren't much better than tier 1. You only get 20 character shards each attempt.
  • I tried to beat it with Kylo Ren, but she started crying and called for grandpa :neutral:
  • My Geonosian Soldier identifies as a female and he was VERY UPSET that he was told he would have to partake in the transgender event.

What's next? Transgender bathrooms???
    oh wait :wink:
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    They seriously need to nerf this. I'm getting so frustrated.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    How are none of you on tier 7 of this? You just need to run Ewoks, they are all gender neutral.