My Server: Greg, Trethan, MegaOmega, Muffzilla, Hozzsucker, Cashbacca

Replies

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Trethan your team beat me today. I had 4 guys stunned. Phasma was stunned the whole battle and did not get to attack. Is aged to kill Rey and QG but Daka brought them back.

I had no chance.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Ouch. Gotta love that RNG. Or not.

You were right about 5s even before his nerf. Now that GS is back the difference is noticeable. He actually does something before everyone is dead, and I don't save him for last like with 5s.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    5s is still good in GW. The AI doesn't know to avoid him. A solid B team guy.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    No doubt there, speed down is always useful. I diverted resources away from him when they nerfed him, now I'm back at him.
  • What up guys, awesome to find all of you here
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Have any of you noticed dropping more? Earlier this week I hit 29. I hadn't left the top 20 since i gear d IX RG

Nice to see you Jsmooove.
  • Yeah depends on the day, but I hear the have been merging servers and Ive seen some new dudes fighting for the top spots in ours
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    I was thinking it was just more people doing heroics and getting gear IX and x guys If it was servers we have 10 new people in the top 20.

Now that Leia is going to be FTP I'll have a rebel team to trial in arena.

Not quite sure what it looks like yet but something along the lines of

Lando ackbar Leia sthan. Then either RG, GS, Rey, QG, Biggs. Not sure who the fifth is yet. My Biggs isn't levelled or geared as I keep hearing he's useless. I'm not farming anything in cantina so HRS would fit in the same timeframe as getting Leia but that would be one extra room to level and gear and I'm not sure if I want to burn that stash or wait for who gets dropped there next.
  • Welcome Jsmoove!

It really depends on the day for me drop-wise - yesterday I only dropped to 6 and today I'm at 26!

I hear on my husband's shard rebel team with ST and RG is tough. Dunno the whole comp. At least Biggs is an easy farm but I have no idea if he's any good.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    It's the gear now that I'm worried about. Wasting raid gear someone costs you weeks on someone else. So I'll probably run the 4 rebels and then just add someone I have.
  • True you have to be SO careful what you spend your resources on now -- even non-raid gear takes forever to farm!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    My phase 1 raid comp got 700k today. Phas lead, QG, Han, GS, Rey. Mostly omegaed. So if you are looking for a relatively easy to get combo it works really well.
  • Nice! Was that a T7?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Yep, you just need to kill the brute before he gets healed, then kill the guard and then taunt with Han when the captain death marks.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Omega on QGs basic is huge and you just use that on the Captain once the other two are dead.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Nice run Greg!

And yeah, I've been noticing I'm dropping a lot more. Went down to 22 today, 23 the day you posted about it. Been awhile since I've been that low. Must be time for a new team!

Welcome JSmoove!
  • GOfish52
    222 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @Trethan is okay I guess...
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    my Rebel team minus Leia is in. I will probably take them out overnight. Interested in feed back. I suspect it will be easy to beat with the computer controlling if you have a QG
  • Hello smoove!
  • I've noticed a lot more new names at the top. I'd assumed people who were taking longer to level their teams where starting to peak.
  • Any feedback on the clones?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Did you lose a bet on your game name?

I like fighting your clones, I'm still not sure the best order yet but I don't usually have issues with them. I think you need to have more damage in three somehow. Fives doesn't do much so maybe a fives for someone swap would work.
  • Greg1920 wrote: »
    Did you lose a bet on your game name?

I like fighting your clones, I'm still not sure the best order yet but I don't usually have issues with them. I think you need to have more damage in three somehow. Fives doesn't do much so maybe a fives for someone swap would work.

Lol was playing about and now it's 200 crystals to change again.

There great to play with and win quite easily. I guess ai might struggle with timing on echo bomb and Rex call to arms. 5s has just gone to gear 10 so he's not going anywhere for now.

Thanks for the feedback
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    So Lando is staying in overnight. On offense he shreds teams if he keeps getting his to crits. I assume the AI will screw it up making it easy to kill him.
  • Just played them. A nice unit if Han can keep his taunt. That's the first thing I took out then killed off Lando quick. If you can't remove taunt it's a winner
  • I can beat most team in the arena without difficulty but never the clones. Too OP. Maybe I need a gear 10 RG or Han or something but they are too strong a counter against droids.

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Just played them. A nice unit if Han can keep his taunt. That's the first thing I took out then killed off Lando quick. If you can't remove taunt it's a winner

That's what I figured, I need a QG miss for the team to work on defense.
  • Hi guys, any comments on my arena team? RG or B2?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    I find the B2 version harder to fight but it could just be I don't know the kill order yet.

I have never lost to a JE droid team though I think the B2 one could win whereas the RG one is pretty easy to beat with killing JE first and stunning one of the 2 DPS.