Omega in daily completion rewards?

Am I the only one seeig this?
Can't claim it yet though...

Replies

• OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    As soon as you hit level 80, you get an omega when you complete it !
    You can't claim it the first day you hit 80 if you left only one daily activity !

Don't worry, you'll get it tomorrow!
  • Ixias0
    29 posts Member
    That's normal - omegas are added to the daily rewards when you hit level 80
  • There really needs to be other ways to get them. waiting 5 days to level an ability stinks
  • Oh ok thank you. Feeling noobie although lvl 80 lol
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    There really needs to be other ways to get them. waiting 5 days to level an ability stinks

Yeah lets just give them away, how about they just drop 5 omegas in the inbox, and you just sit back and do nothing lets not encourage playing.. I don't know.. a GAME.. for entertainment purposes.. no.. lets just give people rewards.. lets make it super easy to win.

Click here, wow now you have the rest of the day free! What are you THAT lazy or impatient?!
  • Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    There really needs to be other ways to get them. waiting 5 days to level an ability stinks

Yeah lets just give them away, how about they just drop 5 omegas in the inbox, and you just sit back and do nothing lets not encourage playing.. I don't know.. a GAME.. for entertainment purposes.. no.. lets just give people rewards.. lets make it super easy to win.

Click here, wow now you have the rest of the day free! What are you THAT lazy or impatient?!

!
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »

What a pathetic post. Tell me...where did I say I wanted them just given to us? There needs to be a way to earn them aside from completing everything every day. There is a way to earn everything else. Maybe put them at the end of GW
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Anybody ever complete your dailies and forget to claim the reward? I did once, it's like I lost a child, every four days I think "**** if I hadn't missed that day I'd be omegaing a special"
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    Is there a way to claim both daily rewards when you hit 80 (normal one and omega one)?