Rey's attacks

EM650
1120 posts Member
edited January 2016
I rebuilt my team around Rey and she has been able to do some serious damage against any team I went against in the arena, but today her attacks hardly seem to make a dent. Does anyone know if she was nerfed?
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    She was not nerfed
  • she was probably dbuffed
    --Nud Stark--
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sid lead with counter dot, pray it lands and Sid goes before her. Slows her down but she is still a beast with Leia. FoTp gone asap.
  • No but she needs to be. Most of the Force Awakens characters, especially Rey and Poe, are severely broken and need to be fixed. Rey is about the biggest crutch in the game, with Phasma's leader ability and Poe very close behind. Way too much power for mediocre characters from a mediocre sequel.
  • The only time my rey which is 5* gets owned is if she's debuffed. Otherwise if she's buffed dooku or whoever is a one hit kill
  • Yadda_123 wrote: »
    No but she needs to be. Most of the Force Awakens characters, especially Rey and Poe, are severely broken and need to be fixed. Rey is about the biggest crutch in the game, with Phasma's leader ability and Poe very close behind. Way too much power for mediocre characters from a mediocre sequel.

You have provided me with my daily lolz
  • You're welcome. A 4star Rey taking out my 6star+ team in the Arena provided my daily eye roll. It is funny though because her ridiculous power is the real joke.
  • Yadda_123 wrote: »
    You're welcome. A 4star Rey taking out my 6star+ team in the Arena provided my daily eye roll. It is funny though because her ridiculous power is the real joke.

What's real funny is you not knowing how easy she actually is to kill lmao
  • Not when Poe is standing next to her drawing all the fire. Besides, that doesn't change the fact that her damage is way out of balance. They overcompensated on all of the main Force Awakens characters to make them seem competitive with the legacy characters. There is just something wrong with watching a four star Rey kill a six star Sid and seven star Lumi after killing a six star Chewie in one hit. They have to patch this to save face, the question is when.
  • Movie-game=null and void

She is so easy to kill just focus attacks on her and she goes down easy as hell. Any AoE attack take off her evasion then boom FOTP one shot or IG88 or anything that's a cannon.

Keep making excuses to why you lose and don't figure out ways around teams. Just keep crying
  • EM650 wrote: »
    I rebuilt my team around Rey and she has been able to do some serious damage against any team I went against in the arena, but today her attacks hardly seem to make a dent. Does anyone know if she was nerfed?

She's not nerfed, dude or dudette

she's the same. have u tested like a few times or a few days? if you are having trouble, write it down and do more tests. it's stupid to guess and then go online and make silly accusations that something is broken or nerfed or op or whatever. Test and show some real results.

Thank me.
  • Answered. Closed upon OP's request.
This discussion has been closed.