The problem is...

Timitock
2844 posts Member
... Characters have severely limited usefulness if not max level/gear/star.

Replies

• Teague
    939 posts Member
    The game is about getting them there.
  • Teague wrote: »
    +1
    The real problem is actually the lack of credits to get them there.
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Itd be fun if we could find a use for the weak part of our roster though. GW had this in mind but isnt the best place imo, plus it often isnt necessary nor fun to hse said chars there.
  • mel
    127 posts Member
    Would have been better to have 12 pieces of gear and 6 slots and you fill the toons out the way you want. Youd be grinding for gear upgrades and pieces just like we are now, but you could customize. You'd get some crazy builds for sure but it would have been fun to play like that.
  • The real problem is lacking the will to continue the grudgery of galactic war for credits, while trying to make it harder by trying to get free crystals from arena by buying more gear for the warring toons... The wallet is getting weak and the spirit is waning!

I worry when ships come along... How much will a Super star destroyer cost?
  • At least killing the Rancor will be a lot easier once we are all running around in our Death Stars! :)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    nice, post a somewhat vague topic and just watch how it turns out ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Meh, I have the day off...
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Gamezealot wrote: »
    At least killing the Rancor will be a lot easier once we are all running around in our Death Stars! :)

Deathstar? Can you imagine how many credits we'll need?
    Who's gonna give me a loan jackhole? You got an ATM on that torso lightbrite?
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Teague wrote: »
    +1
    The real problem is actually the lack of credits to get them there.

Real problem is toons are too easy to level, so your credits don't stretch if you expect to level them all quickly...
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    If u have a nightmare GW, yeah.

If u didn't max out your arena squad there are some toons that are useful at lower than max.

Old Ben 4*g8 has the same speed and potency of G10 ben.
    RG is useful to me without max stars.

Toons like rey or han need gear more than others.

Phasma has some crazy life. I have the shards but am holding off on the final promotion. I don't currently NEED her to have more protection and health

If u pay attention to what stars and levels do vs gears, u can sometimes find places where u can skimp. It is a matter of identifying the weak link in your squads. Shore that up first, and let the the other stuff lag behind.

If ur GW is insane, u cant have fun unless ur in top 10 in arena playing the same teams over and over, and u do only heroic raids, we'll then yeah ur bed is kinda made I guess. Ever since I hit the gear wall, I have been branching laterally rather than up. I still only have one toon over lvl 73.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    ...the ret4rded thread title.
  • Fatzke wrote: »
    ...the ret4rded thread title.

Don't forget to include the person that made the thread.