Droid Caller

Onetime7979
1012 posts Member
edited June 2016
Quick question does the droid caller show as many times until you purchase it?

or

Does it show up once in Total even if you don't purchase? ( in 2 weeks )

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    In before close of topic since everything gear related get's shut down instant! I waz here before mods went mad and burned down Kings Landing and ... Ohw wait that's something different.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Not sure would love to know already bought one yet to find another.

Refresh spam i wouldn't push past 200.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Prepare your wallet, droid callers are coming but not for everyone!
    And please do hit refresh button multiple times so you spend around 50 dollars on 1 droid caller cause you haven't been paying enough!

Penthouses aren't cheap you know and that charity has to be won back somewhere.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Since the announcment i have been hitting the refresh button every day up to 400 and nada, i have been milked dry.
  • Got my 3rd in shipments today, no refreshes. That's all I needed right now, can't be bothered with Savage, Vader or 5's. I'll save my money for the scanners.
  • Got my 3rd in shipments today, no refreshes. That's all I needed right now, can't be bothered with Savage, Vader or 5's. I'll save my money for the scanners.
  • Am I seeing double??
  • Gl , i still waiting ,wish the rng will bring me the first droid caller
  • I have seen 0 anyone else finding the game more frustrating than fun now
  • Got one the other day

[img][/img]cFQKAUy.png
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    This was a poor solution to pre crafting, and a rather greedy one. I've seen one droid caller, the bigger problem is I believe furnaces may have been taken out of the shipments.. Those are required way more than droid callers. And were taken out for no reason other than to frustrate certain customers and stop them from passing over the gear wall. Either way, everyone should atleast have a droid caller appear guaranteed one time before the two weeks ends..
    Post edited by EscapeArtist51 on
  • @EscapeArtist51

I'm pretty sure everyone would have at least 1 show up in the 2 weeks maybe not the time they checked if they say they have not seen one, I agree abit with you but everyone was crying for droid caller in shipments now we have it...Same with GW a lot of people complaining it was to hard now its to easy now people complaining about that....Its a lose lose situation for EA.
  • I had two callers show up today. Also love the GW change, although I thought they would have been better off making it 6 nodes and increasing rewards.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Its RNG dependent. But back when the furnaces showed up there was a higher probability for it to show up in my experience if you had 1400/1500 crystals, prompting you to go to the store to buy crystals.