Mk 5 Droid caller :)

Thank you Ea for not making me wait long for my Droid caller much love <3<3

[img][/img]wHps7t7.png

Replies

• Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Have one staring at me in my shipments too, but the only people I have that need them are Bariss and Daka.

IMG_1792_zpscqhcyl3f.png
  • I saved my Crystals and did not Precraft any :c This saves me a lot of time, now I can use my Guild coins on St han gear 10 :)
  • Saw this post, refreshed shipments, and low and behold, a caller appeared! Which is kind of unfortunate, as I'm 1 piece of salvage away from crafting one.
  • ^ Haha XD
  • I have only seen 4. :(
  • I saw 2
  • ^ Haha XD

I just threw one on Snowtrooper :D I have a feeling he's like that kid you hate, but your parents force you to invite to your birthday parties in elementary school. Then theft same kid grows up to be famous.
  • ^ Haha XD

I just threw one on Snowtrooper :D I have a feeling he's like that kid you hate, but your parents force you to invite to your birthday parties in elementary school. Then theft same kid grows up to be famous.

Until you realize he sucks...
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    ^ Haha XD

Until you realize he sucks...

No. His speed sucks, but that's fixed by his unique ability, and by Tarkin And even if he does suck, he's Empire, and that's all I need to be happy.
  • Nope. None yet here, refresh twice a day
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    I think they waited too long for this cash grab. If all raid gear would have been added to shipments when the Furnaces were added, they would have made a killing. I know I would have personally bought multiple like I did with the Furnaces. Now, most people who have been doing heroics have either received, crafted or purchased at least 1 Droid Caller. There are only a few top tier toons who need the caller anyways.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    So you're thanking EA for taking your crystals after screwing up the solution to precraft after screwing up precraft?
  • Jedi2407 wrote: »
    So you're thanking EA for taking your crystals after screwing up the solution to precraft after screwing up precraft?

Yes. I am too, as are many others. They could've done nothing, but they did something. They made a mistake and they admitted they did. And they addressed the issue with a somewhat reasonable solution.
  • I bought three today!!
  • Can someone tell me at what level can see furnace and droid caller in shipment? I'm lv69 now.
  • @Jedi2407

I had them saved up so yeah I'm not bothered.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Jedi2407 wrote: »

They made a mistake and they admitted they did.

They didn't admit to making any mistake. John's post told us twice that only 0.5% of players precrafted, insinuating this wasn't a big deal.
  • Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Jedi2407 wrote: »

They made a mistake and they admitted they did.

They didn't admit to making any mistake. John's post told us twice that only 0.5% of players precrafted, insinuating this wasn't a big deal.

You're correct. I read it a different way the first few times, where I thought he said what they did (by not hiding the placeholder) had unintended consequences (which I would read as them admitting to the mistake) but now that I reread it, it doesn't say that. My bad.
  • I have not seen any in shipments. It should be made that they appear in ever server on all timezones.but congratulations to those that have seen them it seems RNG likes you.