[GUIDE] How to do on a consistent basis great scores on P1 T7 Raid?

Replies

  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    @Maraxus
    the left pig - is it left on screen or left from captains view?

    The left pig is the one with retribution. I kill this one last as he hits very weak so i can afford getting a hit from him before he taunts... Then qgj dispels giving offense up and i finish him
  • I understand the utility of Teebo, not just for tmr, but for buff removal and stealth. My question is, how often does basic tmr proc and how often is it resisted? And what's his potency at gear 10? I'm slowly working on him, but in the meantime, my primary tmr toon is Tarkin, but it's 50/50 if he even procs, but his entire kit is great in phase 1...when it works.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    djvita wrote: »
    can akbar replace rex?

    He doesnt manipulate tm so will not be as good for sure. His dispel will have limited value since u shouldnt beed to dispel...

    Only useful skill from ackbar i beleive is
    Tactical genius that can give phasma or qgj another turn right away. But thats pretty much it i guess
  • Thanks for the guide. I do remember hearing that TI accepted f2p players at one point, so is there any chance we'll see a guide for f2p?
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    I understand the utility of Teebo, not just for tmr, but for buff removal and stealth. My question is, how often does basic tmr proc and how often is it resisted? And what's his potency at gear 10? I'm slowly working on him, but in the meantime, my primary tmr toon is Tarkin, but it's 50/50 if he even procs, but his entire kit is great in phase 1...when it works.

    With 80% potency at g10 his tm reduction does land quite often maybe 50/60% (havent checked exactly)
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Thanks for the guide really helpful could you extend it for the rancor phases too please :))
  • jrenz33
    43 posts Member
    jrenz33 wrote: »
    "and you remember his Victory march is ready to go"

    As Captain Phasma is a woman, this invalid8tes the entire p0st. obviously: if u coold be so carelesss with a pronoun we cannot trust ur judgmeant whatsoever.

    R u serious? He/she did admit he/she's not a native English speaker. Rather than commending him/her for taking time to share such valuable info, you decide to pick on this grammar mistake?

    Come on, no need to be so hostile.

    Do you not realize that's either a troll or a joke?

    that would be a joke... thought it was pretty clear with all my misspelled words... also used numbers... some people...
  • Maraxus wrote: »
    I understand the utility of Teebo, not just for tmr, but for buff removal and stealth. My question is, how often does basic tmr proc and how often is it resisted? And what's his potency at gear 10? I'm slowly working on him, but in the meantime, my primary tmr toon is Tarkin, but it's 50/50 if he even procs, but his entire kit is great in phase 1...when it works.

    With 80% potency at g10 his tm reduction does land quite often maybe 50/60% (havent checked exactly)

    Thank you, and thanks for the guide. Despite not having all these characters, the strategy is quite sound.
  • BreakingFrauds
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Thanks a lot.
  • Thanks
  • Replace Rex with Ewok Scout for FTP @Haihs @Wildcats1203
  • Mol_Eliza_99999
    278 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Maraxus wrote: »
    @Maraxus
    the left pig - is it left on screen or left from captains view?

    The left pig is the one with retribution. I kill this one last as he hits very weak so i can afford getting a hit from him before he taunts... Then qgj dispels giving offense up and i finish him

    Thanks. Tried it today, big mistake. That pig taunts and exposes my toon. I had a couple of toons attacking him before QGJ, and everytime he counters that exposed toon, not the ones who attack him.

    Imo, should still go after left pig (Guard) first. This shouldn't affect the rest of your strategy.
  • jrenz33 wrote: »
    jrenz33 wrote: »
    "and you remember his Victory march is ready to go"

    As Captain Phasma is a woman, this invalid8tes the entire p0st. obviously: if u coold be so carelesss with a pronoun we cannot trust ur judgmeant whatsoever.

    R u serious? He/she did admit he/she's not a native English speaker. Rather than commending him/her for taking time to share such valuable info, you decide to pick on this grammar mistake?

    Come on, no need to be so hostile.

    Do you not realize that's either a troll or a joke?

    that would be a joke... thought it was pretty clear with all my misspelled words... also used numbers... some people...

    Mea culpa.
  • rukesh
    14 posts Member
    Thank you so much for the detailed info...
    I was wondering if the team of Teebo(L), QGJ, Phasma, GS, 5s/Chewbacca would be viable ? @Maraxus
  • scuba
    12805 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Nice write up @Maraxus!
    Chewbacca, G10 is a decent, not perfect replacement for Rex. He is slower and you lose the TM gain from Rex when he dispels, but still clearing 1M damage can work.

    I also believe Chewbacca will end up running better than scout, I don't have max gear scout, due to almost double potency, scout maxed 60% Chewbacca maxed 110%. Also Chewbacca is easier to obtain/farm.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Maraxus wrote: »
    @Maraxus
    the left pig - is it left on screen or left from captains view?

    The left pig is the one with retribution. I kill this one last as he hits very weak so i can afford getting a hit from him before he taunts... Then qgj dispels giving offense up and i finish him

    Thanks. Tried it today, big mistake. That pig taunts and exposes my toon. I had a couple of toons attacking him before QGJ, and everytime he counters that exposed toon, not the ones who attack him.

    Imo, should still go after left pig (Guard) first. This shouldn't affect the rest of your strategy.

    The right pig hits much harder thats why i like to target him first... To avoid any of them killing my elder on a mistake.

    Also and most importantly, if you go after the left one first, then when the right taunts right after u are forced to attack him even if teebo is stealthed... So u cant use teebo on captain. This doesnt happen when u kill right first cause the left doesnt taunt before two turns so your teebo can freely attack captain!


    For the left one u can try to time his turn to be right before qgj...
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    rukesh wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the detailed info...
    I was wondering if the team of Teebo(L), QGJ, Phasma, GS, 5s/Chewbacca would be viable ? @Maraxus

    I would use chewie instead of fives... Since u want captain to have slowdown , fove would double tap all the time and boost his tm with each hit. You dont want that.
    Phasma is enough to apply slow sown and chewie can remove tm (not as good as rex but ok).

    Elder will be missed for sure in that comp but gs can do some damage. So you wont do great scores but will do nice anyway
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Nice write up @Maraxus!
    Chewbacca, G10 is a decent, not perfect replacement for Rex. He is slower and you lose the TM gain from Rex when he dispels, but still clearing 1M damage can work.

    I also believe Chewbacca will end up running better than scout, I don't have max gear scout, due to almost double potency, scout maxed 60% Chewbacca maxed 110%. Also Chewbacca is easier to obtain/farm.

    I think if you are rng lucky, scout is the best for all the turns he has and the nice damage he does. So in that particular scenario (where you are lucky) scout can do the best scores ever.

    If you are not lucky, rex is more consistent than scout becauses his tm up give more options to have all your toons try again and get a few tm removal to stick.

    Chewie is behind both of them i think, because he is slow, hits rather weak and isnt guaranteed to remove tm. But he is still a viable option because of his high potency.

    Tldr
    Scout is best option to do a great solo with all time high damage... Provided you are lucky

    Rex is best option to consistently soloing because of the more chances he does even qhen rng is bad

    Chewie is the ftp easy option that can get a rather good job done (but not sure soloing...)
  • scuba
    12805 posts Member
    Maraxus wrote: »

    Tldr
    Scout is best option to do a great solo with all time high damage... Provided you are lucky

    Rex is best option to consistently soloing because of the more chances he does even qhen rng is bad

    Chewie is the ftp easy option that can get a rather good job done (but not sure soloing...)

    Great summary! Definitely have to weigh the options.

    After I get 5's potency up I will give scout some more love and test, if we don't have a new raid by then.
  • Beautifully written Maraxus and thank you. Most of this I figured out as well, I use Chewbacca instead of Rex but generally get 3-5 million on T6, my guild will be doing T7 soon. Really appreciate you taking the time and congrats on being the first to solo!!
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Maraxus wrote: »

    Tldr
    Scout is best option to do a great solo with all time high damage... Provided you are lucky

    Rex is best option to consistently soloing because of the more chances he does even qhen rng is bad

    Chewie is the ftp easy option that can get a rather good job done (but not sure soloing...)

    Great summary! Definitely have to weigh the options.

    After I get 5's potency up I will give scout some more love and test, if we don't have a new raid by then.

    Why fives? Isnt he bad with his double tap on slowed down ennemies for T7?
  • scuba
    12805 posts Member
    Maraxus wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Maraxus wrote: »

    Tldr
    Scout is best option to do a great solo with all time high damage... Provided you are lucky

    Rex is best option to consistently soloing because of the more chances he does even qhen rng is bad

    Chewie is the ftp easy option that can get a rather good job done (but not sure soloing...)

    Great summary! Definitely have to weigh the options.

    After I get 5's potency up I will give scout some more love and test, if we don't have a new raid by then.

    Why fives? Isnt he bad with his double tap on slowed down ennemies for T7?

    Learned double tap was bad when running T6. Never put an omega on his basic. Use of his assist will have a 3/4 chance of calling a possible TMR if not than Elder who will speed everyone up. Let's me try to save phasma for another phase where he can be used as lead for more attacks.
  • Can you elaborate on why Fives' double tap is bad?

    (I've already put an Omega on his basic & I'm enjoying the impact in Arena & GW, so I'm curious as to why it's bad for T6 & T7 Raids). Thank you.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Jeditrainingneeded
    64 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I think I should learn the lingo better for this game, but how do I know if my team has 60% potency? I have the toons that the op listed as being used (Teebo gear 10 maxed abilities except level 7 bring low.Ewok elder (gear 10 with all level 7 abilities), Rex (gear 10 all level 7 except brothers in arms maxed), QGJ (gear 9 agility training & quick strike maxed with other 2 level 7) and Phasma (gear 8 with all level 7 except fire at will maxed). All are 7 stars. Is this team leveled enough to do the damage op is talking about and I am still confused on which of the abilities reduce tm and are to be used to keep captain from moving)? For instance, do I use impeding shot, squad discipline, or subdue for Rex? Obviously I use basic for Teebo on captain if he is Stealthed. Also, can you choose which toons get steal them like he mentioned with making elder stealthed? Sorry for all the questions. I am still trying to figure out how to play this game correctly and help my guild out more than I am currently capable of doing.

  • scuba
    12805 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Can you elaborate on why Fives' double tap is bad?

    (I've already put an Omega on his basic & I'm enjoying the impact in Arena & GW, so I'm curious as to why it's bad for T6 & T7 Raids). Thank you.

    Every time you cause damage captain/rancor gains 10% TM. So 5's with Omega and speed down applied to captain/rancor will give captain/rancor 20% TM. So it is not bad necessary, but is going against TM control team.
  • scuba
    12805 posts Member
    Maraxus wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Maraxus wrote: »

    Tldr
    Scout is best option to do a great solo with all time high damage... Provided you are lucky

    Rex is best option to consistently soloing because of the more chances he does even qhen rng is bad

    Chewie is the ftp easy option that can get a rather good job done (but not sure soloing...)

    Great summary! Definitely have to weigh the options.

    After I get 5's potency up I will give scout some more love and test, if we don't have a new raid by then.

    Why fives? Isnt he bad with his double tap on slowed down ennemies for T7?

    Well as a follow up. 5's with 60% potency was completely resisted by guard, brute, and captain. Not once did he land speed down. Try 2 different times getting about 15-20% damage before I had to retreat. So sad...
  • scuba wrote: »
    Well as a follow up. 5's with 60% potency was completely resisted by guard, brute, and captain. Not once did he land speed down. Try 2 different times getting about 15-20% damage before I had to retreat. So sad...

    60% potency means that you give him the g10 scanner, true? And he does not land even once? :/
    The scout seems to work with 60% potency.
  • Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    @scuba last week i tested Fives on a raid. My one only has 20% potency, but he landed speed down several times. I managed to deal 35% (Teebo,EE,CC +QGJ,Fives) until the captain went enrage and killed my first toon. Guess i could have dealt another 3-5%, but of course i had to retreat since it was our registration and testing only phase. Funnywise when i took my screen before retreating he landed speed down. Don´t give up :wink:
    http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160617/3l4gqhig.jpg

    edit: one day i will learn how to get a screen in here O.o
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

    DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • scuba
    12805 posts Member
    Kelthuzad wrote: »
    @scuba last week i tested Fives on a raid. My one only has 20% potency, but he landed speed down several times. I managed to deal 35% (Teebo,EE,CC +QGJ,Fives) until the captain went enrage and killed my first toon. Guess i could have dealt another 3-5%, but of course i had to retreat since it was our registration and testing only phase. Funnywise when i took my screen before retreating he landed speed down. Don´t give up :wink:
    http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160617/3l4gqhig.jpg

    edit: one day i will learn how to get a screen in here O.o

    Thanks I have seen him land it with 20% potency in Heroic/T7 raid, however was not consistent enough to make me happy. I was hoping with 40% potency boost may have done better, but still not consistent enough. I will give him more tries cause could have been a bad RNG genus day.
  • Is teebo gear at 10 worth it?night and day difference? I don't want to waste my scanner.

Sign In or Register to comment.