Highest rank...(Refresh)

Ea can you please make it easier to fight the highest Rank in arena with out Refreshing 100 times, and then having to reconnect its seriously so annoying......I cant be the only one who finds this extremely annoying having to refresh so many times to hit the highest rank possible to fight!! _-_

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    That's the thing about bringing money into it. All anyone needs to do is have more money and drive than you. I just sit happier below those ranks, because I figure the reward is being used up just to stay on top. Why bother if you can't even break even?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    That's the thing about bringing money into it. All anyone needs to do is have more money and drive than you. I just sit happier below those ranks, because I figure the reward is being used up just to stay on top. Why bother if you can't even break even?

i think he means the other refresh.
    and yea, its a bit anoying. But i think alot of people or too lazy to press it that many times, so i probably dont max drop in rank per attack that much, but do climb in rank max because i refresh alot ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mithikx
    318 posts Member
    I've been rank 1 for about 8 months, and I rarely refresh also my team is entirely obtainable F2P. You just need to do good research and level/gear the right characters.

I currently run dooku/phasma/Rey/QGJ/RG
    All fully maxed/omegad for the most part.
  • You guys don't Really get what I mean...Leef knows what I'm talking about!!!

Lets say I'm Rank 20 and trying to face Rank 14 I have to click Refresh 100 times just to face rank 14!
  • Agreed. This is a super annoying problem. Why can't there just be a scroll screen showing all possible opponents?

Or at the very least make it so the game doesn't crash out constantly while you try to find the highest ranked opponent?
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds this extremely annoying most of the time I give up refreshing.
  • You guys don't Really get what I mean...Leef knows what I'm talking about!!!

Lets say I'm Rank 20 and trying to face Rank 14 I have to click Refresh 100 times just to face rank 14!

You know this would be nice. Not sure why it takes so long.