Who Is The Best Tank?

2Next

Replies

• Gamorrean Guard, his taunt has retribution and adds the dots on everyone. His expose allows you to choose who you want and who you want to attack with. And he has the potency to make it all stick.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    No Fives suggestions? Who said the tank had to taunt
  • CapnnRex
    184 posts Member
    From the tanks I have, Poe sucks,is so squishy it is not worth using him. Chewbacca is my only 7 star tank and I use him all the time. I like him. Not love him. RG is five star and I do not think he is that good. Not sure why everyone likes him so much. He is Pretty squishy and dies pretty quick. I do not like to use the taunt because if I do he is dead. He is g8. 5's is a stud. Mine is five star level 75 g8 and other than the fact that he has no taunt he is just awesome. He has hit points and has a lot of offense capability. I also have the gamorrean guard at 6 stars but have not leveled him yet.
  • RG
  • CCR5757
    16 posts Member
    RG is a stud... but he is every where. I have had so much fun mixing in B2 & Sun Tac!
  • CCR5757
    16 posts Member
    *Fac. My stupid fingers are so stupid.
  • I'm gonna say Sun Fac, especially with so many people running RG and St, Han. They taunte, he hits em, Now their tank is out of the game. That's for the arena atleast, also great for raids.
  • RG F2P
    P2P Sun Fac

Together they are awesome.
  • Honestly, if you want effectiveness, use Rg and STH. If you don't really care, go for whatever one you want.
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Sun fac :)
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Stabshimi
    77 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Aren't the best tanks situational? is there a really that one best tank? i would imagine it to be more situational if one tank was tiny bit better than another tank....
  • I still stick with my boy Chewbacca since December.
  • Hands down RG is the best single tank but is rendered useless if opponent has a dispeller. Add in Sun Fac with RG and run 2 tanks is the best tank duo if you have good dps behind the tanks. I'm running Rex (lead), RG, Sun Fac, Rey and Leai/GS. I have yet to determine who is the best choice between Leai or GS (both maxed gear, 7* and full Omegas.

STH is decent but is behind RG and Sun Fac imo.
  • Pac sun. Rey killer as his basic removes the eyeball and rest tee off on her!
  • Alexone wrote: »
    Overall it's Han just because i think RG is kinda bad in raids. You actually want a taunt when you want it to taunt not <50%. 1 turn taunt in raids is also pretty bad. And in Arena the only one that gives me problems is Han, i dance around gear 10 RG all day and kill him last. I actually kind of quit on trying to gear up RG to 10 because of this.

I like RG better than STH in the raids. STH tm doesn't work in the raid against the rancor but RGs slow does.
  • No doubt that RG, ST Han, and Sun Fac are top tier "true" tanks.

That said...Fives fully maxed & omega'd has been my MVP. He doesn't taunt but his HP pool and double attacks / assists are clutch. I have countless games that came down to Fives vs 2 or 3 enemies and he edged out a victory.
  • If u need a tank to protect Rey, then go with RG
  • DTK
    21 posts Member
    Fives !!
  • Heina
    110 posts Member
    if you're f2p, run RG + sthan with your dps toons
  • This tank is pretty cool.

latest?cb=20061116023013
  • This tank is pretty cool.

latest?cb=20061116023013

Ba dum tss