General grievous

VeeDee
140 posts Member
Plz rework General grievous attack abilities.... he is horrible

Replies

• Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    I can't imagine how mad people will be when he becomes f2p
  • He's f2p already, it just takes a while.
  • GG is simply too slow. Give the "cough" droid "cough" about 30 speed and he goes from niche to playable.
  • The only team he fits right now is a hk47 lead team with JE
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    He's f2p already, it just takes a while.
    He's f2p already, it just takes a while.

Yeah and you can save up for chromium packs f2p too. He'll end up in the guild shops and it will be hilarious.

• M9silent
    821 posts Member
    They already said he will never be farmable any where else. Ever. They may add another hero, like Emperor Palpatine or Jedi Knight Luke there to farm as well, but General Grievous wont be farmable else where. Ever
  • I think it's about time they release another Shard Shop exclusive character for the whales...
  • Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    Grievous is way to slow. He can shine a bit with a HK47 lead and do nice damages as long as he crits, but if he doesn't crit once, he'll sleep for a while. And that makes his "cough" droid "cough" completly useless.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    It seems like some of the most Awesome characters in the movies/clone wars Tv show seem to kinda be Meh like really Anikan Skywalker should be a Top Damage dealer attacker but he isnt, Darth sid. is alright but really needs a lil more. Darth Maul yea great damage against only Jedi why? i think he could crush anyone that isnt a Jedi as well. General Grevious even though i dont have him from what people are saying he is not good at all unless in a droid team. Like i am pretty sure he killed many Jedi hence the 4 Lightsabers so that means he isnt slow he is really skilled in Lightsaber dueling . I dont see a problem making him a glass cannon type like Rey Speed him up get him amazing damage but lower heath and resist. stats making have something like getting shot with a blaster does 10% more damage to him but his TM goes up 35% or something.
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Why is it that for every "meh" character the suggestions on how to fix them are the same "make them faster and more damage, less health" the game is dominated by glass canons already we don't need more we need to make the other types of characters work.

Grevious seems very interesting to me the way he's designed and I like the idea of his unique skill allot and it fits his character, always running away (the super fast ninja killer robot in the cartoon is never what Lucas intended, he was always supposed to be kind of a joke). It's also the kind of thing you can build around, like paring him with high health counter attackers like Fives makes allot of sense considering he can give them taunt.

I would rather see his current kit buffed to work effectively than have him turned into yet another fast damage dealer. We don't need more Rey's or QGJ's.