Level 80 Daily activties (Credits)

Prev1
Onetime7979
1012 posts Member
edited June 2016
For completing daily activities you only receive 700 credits, I don't see the point in even given any credits at all as 700 is literally nothing for a level 80 even for a level 1 maybe 100k credits? or so would be good even 50k but 700 seems pretty pointless just my opinion.

Level 80 Daily activties (Credits) 169 votes

Make the reward 50-200k
92%
TaniwhaIvoB1987CreativeAttackerNarmacilSysyMurTelfikretkuruTheopiumZolioSekulonekimonoKAULIWhiteroomMLGebraI_WANT_YODAMcPot45aceofthedarkGnIgniteMithHendiju 156 votes
Leave it how it is
7%
DarthMessi1984Sticare_Courts_0073djlottsp3cw4rdrdavee1AmYourFath3rJoseIrimiaBOBAFEDUPC00L_StoryDjangoQuikRotorSirrykerHarryc21 13 votes

Replies

• Kebab
    179 posts Member
    Make the reward 50-200k
    I also turned level 80 and i find this absolutely embarassing 700 credits AT MAX LEVEL i think they forget a few 0's behind that 700 maybe just a typo
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Make the reward 50-200k
    Yes I was thinking the same thing maybe because no one brang it up now they can fix it lol
  • Make the reward 50-200k
    lets get this to 100 + votes :)
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Leave it how it is
    I always manage to have enough credits for what I need now training droids that's another issue. I'm always running out.
    Every reward in this game is incredibly low. Every other mobile game throws game currency at you. This one? You need an accounting degree and have worked in investing/futures markets to plan out month long squad making. It's laughable.
  • Leave it how it is
    I expect to live another 40 or 50 years at least. At this rate, I will make over 10 million credits by daily activity completion alone. If we were to increase the reward to 50k/day, that would total over 73 BILLION credits. I think we can all agree this is too much. Even if I do manage to get Vader to 7* by the end of my life, I won't need that many credits to max him out. #LongLiveCreditCrunch
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Make the reward 50-200k
    I'm a bit lost on why anyone would vote no... 50k is a tenth of galactic war's rewards - that seems like a reasonable once-a-day bonus, no?
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Make the reward 50-200k
    71 so far to 5 a fair amount so far
    I just think they need to change the XP earned to credits at level 80. Simple solution, not game breaking. Move on......
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Make the reward 50-200k
    Yes good idea, as there is no xp at this Point I'm pretty sure 50-200k wont be much but would help as credits are so hard to come by right now
  • Leave it how it is
    For everything they give us, they always take something bigger back. So I'd rather they don't give us this.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Leave it how it is
    First I will acknowledge that that rewards like 500 and 750 credits in Bronzium and the Daily are a bit silly in the grand scheme of the million credit game. But I'm happy for whatever credits I get.

Maybe the credit crunch is different for P2P so I can only comment on F2P.

I carefully select toons to level based on my current Arena and Raid strategy. Yes I have some toons flashing "Activate" but it doesn't bother me. I saved up 6.5 million credits in about 5 days so that I can fast track Leia when I have the shards. As I review our guild member rosters that are suffering from credit crunch, I see a small number of 6 and 7 star toons with an enormous mess of 2, 3, 4 and 5 star toons across varying gear and character levels. That IS the problem.

I have 18, 7* toons including a powerful Ewok setup and a G11 STHan. I am carefully building more but they all have a purpose. There is a point that you get over the crunch at 80 even though it doesn't seem that way. Once you can successfully do Raids and GW, then it's a matter of not being trigger happy with levels and stars.

To deal with the credit crunch takes patience. This is easily managed when it is actually managed.
    @djlott

Okay there is no harm in giving us a extra 50-200k this is why I done this poll, we are level 80 so I honestly still don't get the point of the "700" amount by the looks of it maybe the 5-10 % disagree but 90 % agree with me on this I guess everyone has there opinion. But there is no harm in doing this change.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    @djlott

Okay there is no harm in giving us a extra 50-200k this is why I done this poll, we are level 80 so I honestly still don't get the point of the "700" amount by the looks of it maybe the 5-10 % disagree but 90 % agree with me on this I guess everyone has there opinion. But there is no harm in doing this change.

big suprise, people want more credits. Thats like asking people if they want to pay less taxes.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    No point in making this poll cause it'll never happen. Especially not after they've announced a new credit event with Scoundrels. They threw us a bone with that one and expect us to shut up about credits :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Leave it how it is
    MLGebra wrote: »
    I'm a bit lost on why anyone would vote no... 50k is a tenth of galactic war's rewards - that seems like a reasonable once-a-day bonus, no?

I'm evil
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Make the reward 50-200k
    They will never ever do this. Literally the same song people have been singing since the first time someone reached a level cap.
    There is no harm in trying :D maybe if we get 1k votes for yes we will get a reply.
    MLGebra wrote: »

Especially considering it takes more effort to complete the dailies than it does to complete GW now lol.
  • Beege
    74 posts Member
    Make the reward 50-200k
    Rotor wrote: »
    I always manage to have enough credits for what I need now training droids that's another issue. I'm always running out.

What level are you?
  • Leave it how it is
    For everything they give us, they always take something bigger back. So I'd rather they don't give us this.

+1
  • gmyagami
    55 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    djlott wrote: »
    First I will acknowledge that that rewards like 500 and 750 credits in Bronzium and the Daily are a bit silly in the grand scheme of the million credit game. But I'm happy for whatever credits I get.

Maybe the credit crunch is different for P2P so I can only comment on F2P.

I carefully select toons to level based on my current Arena and Raid strategy. Yes I have some toons flashing "Activate" but it doesn't bother me. I saved up 6.5 million credits in about 5 days so that I can fast track Leia when I have the shards. As I review our guild member rosters that are suffering from credit crunch, I see a small number of 6 and 7 star toons with an enormous mess of 2, 3, 4 and 5 star toons across varying gear and character levels. That IS the problem.

I have 18, 7* toons including a powerful Ewok setup and a G11 STHan. I am carefully building more but they all have a purpose. There is a point that you get over the crunch at 80 even though it doesn't seem that way. Once you can successfully do Raids and GW, then it's a matter of not being trigger happy with levels and stars.

To deal with the credit crunch takes patience. This is easily managed when it is actually managed.

I'm level 80 and totally agreed with you! Guys, stop crying and start thinking strategically. You can't get all toons at 80's and max their gears being a F2P. Choose wisely whom you want level up. This is my opinion.
    You saved up 6.5m credits in 5 days? 5x gw 2.5m where is this 4 million coming from? unless your some kind of whale I get why you don't find this a problem no offense.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Make the reward 50-200k
    There is no big deal in making it 50-200k anyway, F2P or P2P it does not matter, but I know most people who voted no probably have over 20 at 80 level they either spent money or played since it was launched as if you add it up there is no way your getting enough credits even if you save them! unless your finishing Rank 1 every day and getting credits from cantina refresh and what not I find it very hard to believe your saving credits to max 20 + to level 80 with out spending a dime.
  • Whaaaaaahhhh... I want more stuff for free. Whaaaaahhh.

I'm tried of seeing these threads. Of course it would be great if they gave us more stuff for free, but what is their incentive to do so? It's a freemium game, so think about what you're asking. They are not going to give the farm away because you asked nicely. They have credits for sale if the amount they are giving you for free is not sufficient to you.

Yes, I have spent money on this game and yes I am already level 80, but that doesn't really change my current situation. I also still need a lot of credits for a lot of things. I just have to maximize the amount of credits I earn each day and spend them wisely, which doesn't seem too complicated to me.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Make the reward 50-200k
    @Thegreatdecay

Seriously that all you can come up with? If it don't happen I don't mind it was a suggestion I guess people are not aloud to say there opinions anymore on fourms with out calling them moaners or cry babies I finished #1 place today in arena and I'm F2P yeah I'm so sad I don't know how to play this game propaly, I'm just saying something that don't make sense to me.

Clearly I'm doing something right ay?

PFT.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i also would like to know why it's only at lvl 80? credits are needed way more when your lvl-ing than at max lvl.
    Save water, drink champagne!
    @Thegreatdecay

Also 124 yes 11 no of course there is going to be some people who don't like my suggestion for there own Reason I respect your opinion but there is no moaning going on I'm simply saying something that don't make sense to me have a good day.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Make the reward 50-200k
    This forum is crazy.
    Players are protecting the developers virtual currency?
    Since when is this game good value?
    Asking for more isnt greed, its trying to not feel cheated anymore.
    How is everyone getting more going to negatively impact your game?
    @Timitock

They are undercover my friend lol *Just joking or am I -.^