Bronzium Data Cards, JKG, & Kharma

CCR5757
16 posts Member
Nothing of deep import to add here, but wanted to share my fortune (or misfortune)...

Been playing daily since February, and until today, I had not ever been lucky enough to receive a free character from a Bronzium pack. I drew my first one today! Jedi Knight Guardian... whom I was only 1 shard away from 7 stars. So that's something huh?

Replies

• I'm also been playing since February. Already I got a few, Mace Windu, Ewok Scout (3 times), Bigs, Jawa, Royal Guard (2 times)
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I have been playing since Dicember and **** I have gotten a lot of full toons in there I have been lucky
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I got really lucky early on. I started playing in early December and pulled Barriss from bronze who at the time was the OP and meta toon flavor of the month.
  • I get biggs all the time. Got a JC last week. Got Barris from a bronzium I think and Dathcha I got there like week 2. January shard.
  • I've been both lucky and unlucky, pulled poggle, lobot, and ahsoka about 3 or 4 times.
  • I pulled 2 today Surprisingly. All from the 5 free dailies. Chewy and Ewok Elder...
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    CCR5757 wrote: »
    Nothing of deep import to add here, but wanted to share my fortune (or misfortune)...

Been playing daily since February, and until today, I had not ever been lucky enough to receive a free character from a Bronzium pack. I drew my first one today! Jedi Knight Guardian... whom I was only 1 shard away from 7 stars. So that's something huh?

The real question why would you ever 7 star Jedi Knight guardian. :)

Also that is terrible luck on RNG I've gotten everyone from bronzium. Daka, Barris, 3 x ewok elder, at least 5 RGs, 86s and accounts, a couple ashokas. I don't even remember anymore but average at least 1 per week.
  • JKG puts me to sleep when I face her. She's that boring!

On another note, I read people getting IGD from Bronzium. Unfortunately, I haven't been that lucky to get his full character. Maybe after I get him lol.
  • I get a lot of them
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    I unlocked Daka and Eeth Koth on day 1 Bronziums.

I think I might be lucky.
  • CCR5757
    16 posts Member
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    CCR5757 wrote: »

The real question why would you ever 7 star Jedi Knight guardian. :)

Also that is terrible luck on RNG I've gotten everyone from bronzium. Daka, Barris, 3 x ewok elder, at least 5 RGs, 86s and accounts, a couple ashokas. I don't even remember anymore but average at least 1 per week.

• CCR5757
    16 posts Member
    Well... because I already had her at 6 stars. I never use her... but something about a 6 star tune really annoys me.