Who's your.... Vanity character?

Replies

• Options
    I'd say Aayla. Absolutely love her look in the game, not sure why exactly other than she's blue. I've been sort of neglecting her and only started her march to 80 a couple days ago. Once there, I can get her to G9 right away and will likely put her on my arena team. looking forward to it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Veritasum wrote: »
    I'd say Aayla. Absolutely love her look in the game, not sure why exactly other than she's blue.

sure sure :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    My whole arena team minus QGJ, both farmable tuskens, Darth Maul, Vader, JC...I've been busy

I have only farmed one meta character to even 6 stars QGJ

I regret nothing

I did him only because I have other Jedi. Didn't realize how good he was till later on
  • Options
    Kylo. Maxed gear 9. he's came in handy but it's a horrid grind and I shouldve went for ob
  • dirty_quesadilla
    240 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    MLGebra wrote: »
    Finn... :*
    Ooo... You're the one?

To be fair, Finn was good on Poe lead resistance teams players whined and then we were hit with a Very Aggressive Ginormous Ignominious Nerf Activity a few months back.
  • Ibonedleia
    114 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Im currently in my vanity farm, Nute n Datcha. Already have Leia and the idea of some stealth synergy working is to strong to resist. Them along w Teebo n 5's just looks so good on paper. But its ending up more like getting a pair of socks for Christmas when your 9 years old. Oh well, if theres ever a stealth event.......I'm set.
  • Options
    Have to say Boba... 7*... lvl 80... gear 10.... makes me cry everytime I look at him lol
  • Options
    Aayla Secura!
    Fully maxed and omegad!
    Why, because she's my favorite SW character!
    Also she's very good all around, lot of health+protection, 9k+ crit special, stun, counters, self-heal, love her!
    yNZq91J.png
  • Lightwalker
    256 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Plo koon - I still hold out hope that one day they will make him usefull

Aayla is the one I really want

also have a 7 star Datcha I would put in this bracket - but am now making a jawa team with him
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Maul and Kit Fisto because they are terrible unless you get very specific conditions. I am farming GG right now and I am two 30 packs away from 7 star. Han Solo maybe cause I'm not really farming him but getting shards from the raids.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Options
    I wonder how many Jedi laid awake at night dreaming about Aayla?
  • Options
    I wonder how many Jedi laid awake at night dreaming about Aayla?
    Only the ones who grew up with cable boxes that had the scrambled Spice channel.
  • Options
    HK for kotor
    Dooku I just liked him (ran with him before he got fixed)
    And Ayla I'm a sucker for blue girls
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Rey. And then she just happened to be one of the best (if not the best) character
  • Options
    I am torn between Old Daka and Leia.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Nute Gunray, I just love the way he sounded stereotypically Asian, and he was just really funny cause of the way he always acted like such a ****
  • Options
    I think for a lot of players.... including me.

It would be Yoda. Because come on. Lets be honest here. Out of the 5 Jedis you 7* and leveled up to 70 ish plus and geared up to 8 or 9... only QGJ, Ahsoka and OB are useful.

So thats technically 30m credits to 7* and level all 5 jedi characters.... just to get a char you probably are not using at all due to existing meta.

Okay fine.... raid. But lets face it. Most of us just park our Yodas in the barracks.
  • CCR5757
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Lando! Cape + 'Stache = All that is glorious in this world.

• Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    More recently, I've dumped a ton of resources into Bane. His health and speed are too low for arena, but I've been having fun with him in GW. He actually deals decent damage on his basic, but the main reason I like him is for his super-reliable stun and TM reduction ability. He does get resisted sometimes and his unique is broken, but I still enjoy him.

Cad Bane is my latest since he entered the GW shop. Got him to 6* but gearing is going slow since he shares so much gear with other, more important toons. I went for him because of his unique character and he looks like a good counter to Jedi teams.
    More recently, I've dumped a ton of resources into Bane. His health and speed are too low for arena, but I've been having fun with him in GW. He actually deals decent damage on his basic, but the main reason I like him is for his super-reliable stun and TM reduction ability. He does get resisted sometimes and his unique is broken, but I still enjoy him.

Cad Bane is my latest since he entered the GW shop. Got him to 6* but gearing is going slow since he shares so much gear with other, more important toons. I went for him because of his unique character and he looks like a good counter to Jedi teams.

Lol, I 7* him today. I decided that with the upcoming scoundrel event and the likelihood that he's going to really annoying jedi teams it was a good idea. We'll see, but he is definitely a rare toon to see maxed.
  • Options
    Baggodi wrote: »

Lol, I 7* him today. I decided that with the upcoming scoundrel event and the likelihood that he's going to really annoying jedi teams it was a good id]ea. We'll see, but he is definitely a rare toon to see maxed.

I've had my Cad sitting at 100/100 for weeks now.
  • Options
    Mine was biggs darklighter......... Yes I'm not sure either, but when you start something you kinda wanna follow it through :/
    -Spud, ally code 337-127-347
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    My Vanity character is HRScout Im doing him know and I will max him to the same extent I maxed Rey
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Mine is st han and rey \ leai now j.s is joining the club! Along side Lando! He s so mch fun!
  • Options
    Xenith wrote: »
    Mine is st han and rey \ leai now j.s is joining the club! Along side Lando! He s so mch fun!

J. S? John Snow?
  • Options
    Mine was biggs darklighter......... Yes I'm not sure either, but when you start something you kinda wanna follow it through :/

Lol... Exactly. There's always that hope they don't suck... Or you can find a place for them.
  • Options

Lol... Exactly. There's always that hope they don't suck... Or you can find a place for them.

Yeeeeeeh :/ good tip for new and existing players....... Don't do biggs....... Just dont......... Also, that mustache will haunt your dreams if you look at it for too long
    -Spud, ally code 337-127-347
  • Options
    Easily...
  • Options
    djweapon wrote: »

Yup, that's a good one.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Maul. He popped out of one of the two Chromiums I've bought, and even at 4* he was great fun against Jedi, so when his shards went on sale I brought him to 6*, and now only a furnace away from G10. Now he's *really* fun against Jedi and a little more useable in normal situations. I'll wait until he goes free to add his final star.

Rey was a vanity toon when I started farming her the hard way as soon as her first node opened for me, just because I love her character. Hard to think of her that way anymore.