I have an Idea

Since EA has proven time and time again that their software development cycle only moves forward when money can be made, as has been made evident time and time again as new characters are released and old or even new(talking u sun fac) characters are never fixed I propose this.

EA, why don't you charge us to fix the characters your falsely advertised as working. Ya know, add a button on each character profile, labeled "FIX". You could charge 500 crystals, and all your players would finally have the characters work are you originally intended but your programmers were unable to accomplish.

I for one would love for my teebo to work, and my elder to resurrect as described, and it would be so sweet if teebo didn't come out of stealth after one turn when he was leader. Golly jeez.

So, hey, next time you sit down at your conference table brainstorming up new ideas to make a buck like adding another faceless battle droid or inconsequential scoundrel ponder this. Just think how many broken characters each whale has. That's a lot of money for you guys!

Replies

• Teague
    939 posts Member
    Between this post and your profile name, I think you should just find another game. You clearly aren't happy with this one.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Like some kind of creative mode? It would be fun short term but would ruin any incentive to play this game long term
  • Vomit4Sale
    42 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    No, simply fix characters to work as originally intended. Elder should resurrect each time, if not death marked. Teebos leader skill should not remove his current taunt 1 turn in. Scout should always join in chirpas assist attack.
    There are so many other broken characters, check the bugs thread, and watch as new charachters are released to make money, some even broken, yet no fix in sight.
    And teague, such an astute observation. I can see how my name could convey unhappiness, or actually, no I can't, so that statement is illogical, but thank you for adding nonsense to my post. And if ur happy, I have a great deal for u, it's a $100,000 car that can go from zero to 100 in 1 second while getting 200 mpg. Just don't try it, cause there is a good chance it won't work, but hey, u seems fine with that.
  • bump
  • Vomit4Sale wrote: »
    No, simply fix characters to work as originally intended. Elder should resurrect each time, if not death marked. Teebos leader skill should not remove his current taunt 1 turn in. Scout should always join in chirpas assist attack.
    There are so many other broken characters, check the bugs thread, and watch as new charachters are released to make money, some even broken, yet no fix in sight.
    And teague, such an astute observation. I can see how my name could convey unhappiness, or actually, no I can't, so that statement is illogical, but thank you for adding nonsense to my post. And if ur happy, I have a great deal for u, it's a $100,000 car that can go from zero to 100 in 1 second while getting 200 mpg. Just don't try it, cause there is a good chance it won't work, but hey, u seems fine with that.

I like this guy. And his name. Keep spittin that vomit!!