Thoughts on Kylo

Hi I am currently running Phasma as leader an I have a 4* Kylo at level 60, gear but he is underwhelming. I have been farming him at 4-C for a bit but just wanted to hear from players who have have him at 6 and 7*. Is he worth the farm and how does he fair at 6 and 7* in arena against top ranked teams.

Thanks

Replies

• I am not high-ranked, but I do have him 4* and know he can apply healing immunity, which is a very powerful status effect and the main reason everyone uses Darth Sidious. Having both of them would be very fearsome.

His area attack gives him counterattack, which is also a great buff. His third special attack does a lot of damage.

I think he'd be a great character when maxed out.
  • He almost seems like a hybrid between sidious and dooku.
  • I have him at 6* and Max gear and use him in Arena and GW as a Main Charakter. He has 39xx strengh.
    I think he is stronger than Count Doku or the Résistance Pilot. Also His heal immunity debuff is a nice To have
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Not that ranking matters but i always rank well (top 20 consistently and lately top 10 alot) and i love my 6* kylo. Hes a versital toon that offers alot an has a decent health pool and atk'n him is dangerous due to his counter and beliw 50% health advantage. I do not think he is a game changing powerhouse but i think he wouod fit into almost any team strategy. I use him cause i think hes a cool looking toon w/ fun abilities and i think the saber is cool.

As far as a toon tho, hes prob above average but nothing crazy and wont be considered OP (at least not by anyone who knows much).

In summary, i like him alot.
    Hes functional and fun