Party Time! (or Phase 1 T6 raid strategy guide)

2Next

Replies

• Ryanodo
    82 posts Member
    Brilliant man. Well written with plenty of wit!
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Rex is amazing phase 1. Even in heroic.
  • Guys, is it me, or my fives' slow basically gets resisted 99% of the time by the gam captain on t6 raids? Seriously, max fives, lv 80, gear 9 and cannot apply the slow...
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Guys, is it me, or my fives' slow basically gets resisted 99% of the time by the gam captain on t6 raids? Seriously, max fives, lv 80, gear 9 and cannot apply the slow...

20% potency. I have had it land plenty just have to have gooooood rng.
  • Great Strategy, thanks for the write-up!
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Got 1.1M yesterday on phase 1, T6 using this strategy. My highest ever by far. Thanks!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    As you move forward to T7, the strategy is still effective if you replace Fives with Ewok Elder (or Rex) and Teebo has the +40% potency scanner in his gear X set. Rey/DPS can also be replaced by Ewok Scout or Ewok Elder in addition to Rex if you have them (I don't).

1U4WZt2.png
  • Is this still efective?? Because of the "nerf" of 55555's, at this time the squad is still recomended??
    How about Jawa or Tusken Raider??
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Is this still efective?? Because of the "nerf" of 55555's, at this time the squad is still recomended??

Yes still effective. the "fix/nerf" of 5's was to him always double attacking on his basic at level 8. There was no change in how he applies speed down which is what you want him for. Actually 5's with Level 8 basic could hinder as once speed down is applied when ever 5's uses his basic the Captain/Rancor will gain 10% TM in stead of 5% TM.

Jawa could work but as he has high potency and can apply speed down. Might actually speed up the process as he hits harder than 5's.

I have not tried TR but he could be a viable option to replace Rex. So could Chewy. In T7 Heroic Chewy is an excellent replacement for Rex as chewy has high potency.
  • Fives is still very effective. As a matter of fact, his
    scuba wrote: »
    Is this still efective?? Because of the "nerf" of 55555's, at this time the squad is still recomended??

Yes still effective. the "fix/nerf" of 5's was to him always double attacking on his basic at level 8. There was no change in how he applies speed down which is what you want him for. Actually 5's with Level 8 basic could hinder as once speed down is applied when ever 5's uses his basic the Captain/Rancor will gain 10% TM in stead of 5% TM.

Jawa could work but as he has high potency and can apply speed down. Might actually speed up the process as he hits harder than 5's.

I have not tried TR but he could be a viable option to replace Rex. So could Chewy. In T7 Heroic Chewy is an excellent replacement for Rex as chewy has high potency.

I've run with tr since I don't have Rex (or Chewie levelled starred or geared) He's decent enough.

I can't say for sure since I'm not at lvl 80 yet so my only omega is QGJ basic I got from the omega events last month. As a result I don't get near the damage you're supposed to with this team. But tr seems to be a decent replacement.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Good deal. HItting in the millions or close to it is good no matter what.

Chewy, TR, Scout all have same omega on basic. So process chance will be the same difference will be in their potency, and speed.
    Scout will definitely have more chances with Teebo and elder in the game, but has lower potency, Chewy is slowest but has highest potency (almost double TR and scout), TR is in between with speed and potency.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Is Teebos TM reduce still working on the captain? My Teebo doesn't do it. He's not maxed out and not even on max level, just wanted to try it out, but it doesn't work.

He hits him (invisible), but there is no resist/ evade or something and nothing happens to his TM. O.o
  • Fatzke wrote: »
    Is Teebos TM reduce still working on the captain? My Teebo doesn't do it. He's not maxed out and not even on max level, just wanted to try it out, but it doesn't work.

He hits him (invisible), but there is no resist/ evade or something and nothing happens to his TM. O.o

Does Teebo have the stealth icon over his head when he does it?
    He has a glitch where occasionally he's transparent, so he looks stealthed, but doesn't have the icon over his head so it doesn't count as actually stealthed.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Fatzke wrote: »

As @HeroOfCanton stated make sure he has the Stealth Icon. There is an issue where he will look stealthed, shaded black, but is missing the Icon.
  • Since I don't have Rey I use fotp. I like elders heal. It dispells all negative effects if you do get hit by anyone and they leave you with one. Instead of phasm. Just my 2 cents
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    We had many doing good damage in P1 even heroic with teebo, Qgj, Elder, phasma, dps

Speed down on captain really helps for T6 use 5's, phasma, or Jawa for T7 phasma or Jawa unless 5's is max gear than he can work.
  • imgur.com/QUJWq5C

Just wanted to highlight that the strategies in the original post can work for T7 with the scanner in g10 for Teebo. Teebo (L), Phasma, EE, QGJ, and Chirpa did a full clear of T7 P1 this morning (and several others have done it earlier, as posted on the forums)
  • Mol_Sign
    142 posts Member
    imgur.com/QUJWq5C

Just wanted to highlight that the strategies in the original post can work for T7 with the scanner in g10 for Teebo. Teebo (L), Phasma, EE, QGJ, and Chirpa did a full clear of T7 P1 this morning (and several others have done it earlier, as posted on the forums)

Yes, the chirpa comp is pretty robust to RNG. I solo'd on my first try with chirpa, and was just hoping for sub-50%.
  • scuba wrote: »

RG is good can apply speed down (50%) and can stun minions.

In all of the discussions on TMR squad comp... RGs ability to stun (and thus significantly reduce TM) the adds is virtually absent. Granted he can only apply Speed Down on Capt (and not stun), and the 5's/CWC combo is the better option, but RG is a workable option for those that may not have 5's, Phasma or Jawa at effective levels. I agree with OP on Chewy... you dont fully appreciate his added value until QGJ misses on TMR a couple of times and Teebo is not stealthed and you are staring at very **** Capt about ready summon or swing.
  • I currently do not have 5's (or jawa) any others suggestions who to put in this place. i do have phasma so there is a chance of speed reduction there. would it be best just to put in another DPS or maybe a tank?
  • bennymoz wrote: »
    I currently do not have 5's (or jawa) any others suggestions who to put in this place. i do have phasma so there is a chance of speed reduction there. would it be best just to put in another DPS or maybe a tank?

If Phasma is your only way of inflicting speed down, you definitely want her in there.
  • Has anyone tried Yoda instead of phasma? I'm loving the new mods and getting 5s potency up
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Has anyone tried Yoda instead of phasma? I'm loving the new mods and getting 5s potency up

Yoda for what?
  • RoTahn_Taske
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Has anyone tried Yoda instead of phasma? I'm loving the new mods and getting 5s potency up

Yoda for what?

Have you read any of this thread?
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member

Yoda for what?

If you were at all familiar with some of the things scuba has done you'd understand why I'm laughing right now. Sorry friend. Phasma provides speed down plus TM gain in emergencies for Teebo. I believe he was asking what role Yoda plays in replacement.

• scuba
    14034 posts Member

Yoda for what?

Phasma is used for speed down and TM up. So what is Yoda gonna replace or help with in that set?

Yoda has a 65% chance to remove TM every 5 turns. Not very reliable.