Could all the Rank 1's, please stand up!

Prev134
I'm one of those rank 1's who just so happened to be placed on a 'fresh' server. But regardless of my low level and status, let's create a friend group of elitist ranks 1-5 for the ladders we're on. :)

Here's my alliance code: 777-734-715
Lowly level 31 with a dream and an anakin. Kik me. ;)

Replies

• Lvl 48, arena #1 : 642-862-894 (several 6*, one 7* and soon 2 more)
    Lvl 41, arena #15 : 878-767-296
  • Lvl 50 - arena rank 1
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• 29bbz2h.png

• Wow, you're too awesome! I am happy you are my ally and we are in différent arenas :wink:
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Awesome, out of curiosity, how many chromium packs did it take you to get 5 7-star characters in a week? :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • DarkVapor wrote: »
    Wow, you're too awesome! I am happy you are my ally and we are in différent arenas :wink:

:) im nothing special.. just spent too much lol

• Qeltar wrote: »
    Awesome, out of curiosity, how many chromium packs did it take you to get 5 7-star characters in a week? :)

Id have to check my bank account. .. lost track lol.. but i have a lot more 7 stars just cant promote them due to low credits and main team goes first

• I cry every time, awesome. You destroyed my confidence, just like this **** slowly creeping up on my #1 with a 4000 point gain from 4000 in 6 hours. >_>
  • Brosevelt wrote: »
    I cry every time, awesome. You destroyed my confidence, just like this **** slowly creeping up on my #1 with a 4000 point gain from 4000 in 6 hours. >_>

Dont get discouraged, ive just spent too much money on the game to gain an advantage early.. im not big on patience when it comes to something i want.. lol. Veronica from Willy wonka comes to mind - "I want it now"

• managed to creep into rank 3 after 2 hours of playing im trying to construct a f2p jedi defence team with 2 healers 1 tank
  • Ailan
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    awesome, I'm not going to spend any money to try to keep up. Delara Exibil here. Stole leader from you 4-5 times I guess it made you lose your mind on this game. Not worth $500 for the measly crystals and arena coins. It won't take too long for people to catch up then the moneys wasted. This is the essence of pay to win. 5k power level above everyone else and you complain on GCW because you have to fight level 60s.... Well I guess thats the negative side of blowing more than a grand on this game. Its pretty frustrating for the rest of us on your server I'm sure, but we're content now with playing between ranks 2-5. You didn't have to spend that money to win btw. All you had to do was show up at the right time and fight for the top spot, your team was decent enough before you went lunatic. Also the whole Fives CT/Luminara/Barriss/Dooku/Consular was probably the best team comp on our server. You were near impossible to beat (Time limit exploited). I'm just wondering where you go from here? You won't have any competition on our server, you don't get anything really for being #1 except bragging rights, whats the point now? Pretty soon you'll lose that lead and I calculate you'll only get maybe $20 worth of crystals back when its all said and done.
  • Ailan wrote: »
    awesome, I'm not going to spend any money to try to keep up. Delara Exibil here. Stole leader from you 4-5 times I guess it made you lose your mind on this game. Not worth $500 for the measly crystals and arena coins. It won't take too long for people to catch up then the moneys wasted. This is the essence of pay to win. 5k power level above everyone else and you complain on GCW because you have to fight level 60s.... Well I guess thats the negative side of blowing more than a grand on this game. Its pretty frustrating for the rest of us on your server I'm sure, but we're content now with playing between ranks 2-5. You didn't have to spend that money to win btw. All you had to do was show up at the right time and fight for the top spot, your team was decent enough before you went lunatic. Also the whole Fives CT/Luminara/Barriss/Dooku/Consular was probably the best team comp on our server. You were near impossible to beat (Time limit exploited). I'm just wondering where you go from here? You won't have any competition on our server, you don't get anything really for being #1 except bragging rights, whats the point now? Pretty soon you'll lose that lead and I calculate you'll only get maybe $20 worth of crystals back when its all said and done.

Nah , i still get beat even now.. lol not losing my mind. GW - I was wondering if it was a bug.. not really complaining, i accept the lvl 60 challenge.. its all good. As far as money is concerned it doesnt really matter to me. I didnt spend it to try and "gain it back from arena rewards" i spent it.. cuz im impatient. I dont mind losing number 1... its all in good fun.. try not to sound angry.. makes u come off as jealous... Enjoy the game :)

• Ailan
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    Ailan wrote: »

Nah , i still get beat even now.. lol not losing my mind. GW - I was wondering if it was a bug.. not really complaining, i accept the lvl 60 challenge.. its all good. As far as money is concerned it doesnt really matter to me. I didnt spend it to try and "gain it back from arena rewards" i spent it.. cuz im impatient. I dont mind losing number 1... its all in good fun.. try not to sound angry.. makes u come off as jealous... Enjoy the game :)

How could I be jealous? I'm laughing cause people are feeding your ego but all you did was spend money. You seem really vain that's why I enjoyed beating you daily. You couldn't win until you spent a kings ransom on a mobile phone game. That's not cool that's sad. I hope you donate some time to a good charity. Who names themselves im2awesome I wondered. Now I know. Congrats on your many accomplishments. Never go to Vegas.

Side note... its not a bug. Your power level dictates the challenge. Look @ the average player in your league.
  • Ailan wrote: »

How could I be jealous? I'm laughing cause people are feeding your ego but all you did was spend money. You seem really vain that's why I enjoyed beating you daily. You couldn't win until you spent a kings ransom on a mobile phone game. That's not cool that's sad. I hope you donate some time to a good charity. Who names themselves im2awesome I wondered. Now I know. Congrats on your many accomplishments. Never go to Vegas.

Side note... its not a bug. Your power level dictates the challenge. Look @ the average player in your league.

Just a gamer tag name.. pretty funny u take offense to that also. Nice to know ur maturity level as well. .. coming to the forums to pick a fight when i was minding my own buisness... dont worry, christmas is just around the corner... maybe santa will let you fast forward ur life a few years so u can grow up

:smiley:

• Oraccio
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I am level 36 rank 1 at the moment 535-957-525
  • Im2awesome wrote: »

Just a gamer tag name.. pretty funny u take offense to that also. Nice to know ur maturity level as well. .. coming to the forums to pick a fight when i was minding my own buisness... dont worry, christmas is just around the corner... maybe santa will let you fast forward ur life a few years so u can grow up

Actually take some notes here. First off, there have been plenty of gloat threads. Note that I and many others were beating you into the ground. You weren't smart enough to figure out when the arena prizes dropped or at least when it was important to be first. You lost for a week and some change. I didn't post screenshots of me being numero uno, or post pictures of all my characters, etc. In other words, I was minding my own business. Heres some things to think about.
    #1 You claimed you "can't wait", you're impatient. If that were true then why wait to blow your money until after you lose consistently. You don't like to lose do you?
    #2 It's just a gamer tag, but the moment you waste big $s on this game and get a good squad you start posting on threads gloating. Still you claim you're not vain, attention seeking.
    #3 I need to grow up, but I didn't blow wads of cash to compete.

I'm trying to help you in all honesty. You are so proud of the technological terror you've constructed, but like Qui-Gon Jinn said, there's always a bigger fish. You weren't minding your own business. You came here to gloat. Its a horrible waste of money and "that don't impress me much". Back to your original comment about being jealous, if there was a time to be jealous it was when you had spent a little cash within reason and got yourself a really nice squad. After this though, what is there to be jealous of? You spent more cash than a reasonable person would? If I couldn't afford to play with you I guess I might be. The opposite actually happened though, I'm just thankful I'm not like that. What kind of person would I be, to not understand the value of $. There are people in the world less fortunate and I guess it just seems selfish. I'm really impressed by the people who climb to #1 without spending a dime. Congrats to you guys.
  • *yawn* still going on are you? Brb gunna grab some popcorn

• Earp
    17 posts Member

Actually take some notes here. First off, there have been plenty of gloat threads. Note that I and many others were beating you into the ground. You weren't smart enough to figure out when the arena prizes dropped or at least when it was important to be first. You lost for a week and some change. I didn't post screenshots of me being numero uno, or post pictures of all my characters, etc. In other words, I was minding my own business. Heres some things to think about.
    #1 You claimed you "can't wait", you're impatient. If that were true then why wait to blow your money until after you lose consistently. You don't like to lose do you?
    #2 It's just a gamer tag, but the moment you waste big $s on this game and get a good squad you start posting on threads gloating. Still you claim you're not vain, attention seeking.
    #3 I need to grow up, but I didn't blow wads of cash to compete.

I'm trying to help you in all honesty. You are so proud of the technological terror you've constructed, but like Qui-Gon Jinn said, there's always a bigger fish. You weren't minding your own business. You came here to gloat. Its a horrible waste of money and "that don't impress me much". Back to your original comment about being jealous, if there was a time to be jealous it was when you had spent a little cash within reason and got yourself a really nice squad. After this though, what is there to be jealous of? You spent more cash than a reasonable person would? If I couldn't afford to play with you I guess I might be. The opposite actually happened though, I'm just thankful I'm not like that. What kind of person would I be, to not understand the value of $. There are people in the world less fortunate and I guess it just seems selfish. I'm really impressed by the people who climb to #1 without spending a dime. Congrats to you guys.

Put it to rest. It's a game, he paid to win, you don't like it. No need to come to the forums just to **** on him for spending money.
    29bbz2h.png

Nice heroes, waiting for synergetic pvp packs from you ;)

P.S. - Friend request is sent
    Alen Nugi. Feel free to add me: 926-266-463

• Iam Rank 1 on my Server righ4 now with Level 48. I love to test out new Heroes, but 5 Arena attacks a day are too less :). I love to beat some strong other guys ;)
    Add me if you want, need some more Alys : 528-223-227
  • The anti-pay sentiment here is strong. A good forum and game needs a strong F2P, low spend, and pay playing base to be health long-term.

If a dude wants to drop major cash on something, that's his business. Some people blow 1000s a year on cigarettes, liquor, drugs...none of us know enough about each other personally to make assertions about someone's character.

I'm on the same server with both you guys and you both have very good teams. We actually have a pretty darned tough server IMO - great depth out to rank 50 even really.

let's just have some fun battling. Will be cool over time to go back and forth.
    29bbz2h.png

Your saying I'll beat u someday. Ha! I lost all hope now
  • The anti-pay sentiment here is strong. A good forum and game needs a strong F2P, low spend, and pay playing base to be health long-term.

If a dude wants to drop major cash on something, that's his business. Some people blow 1000s a year on cigarettes, liquor, drugs...none of us know enough about each other personally to make assertions about someone's character.

I'm on the same server with both you guys and you both have very good teams. We actually have a pretty darned tough server IMO - great depth out to rank 50 even really.

let's just have some fun battling. Will be cool over time to go back and forth.

I'm in the same server. Now the furthest ive gotten is 3 but after seeing all these pos

**** man I got some respect for you. Jealousy is a key starter to a lot of arguments
  • Alennugi wrote: »
    29bbz2h.png

Nice heroes, waiting for synergetic pvp packs from you ;)

P.S. - Friend request is sent

I have every hero but resistance trooper :)

Just some don't like me a whole lot (barely have any shards to * them )

29bbz2h.png

You will bro! I got beat 4 times today by a lvl 44 chewy, jedi guardian , jedi consular, luminara , and dont remember their 5th, but ign is scopigno

Anyone can be beat! Just keep at it!

29bbz2h.png

30kr75v.png
    Maybe not.
  • Qeltar wrote: »

Pm me.. i dont want to make it public knowledge as im already getting hate... and if ppl knew how much... i can only imagine

• @Im2awesome. Good for you bro. If my wife wouldnt castrate me I'd be right there with you. No man has any right to question another mans spending habits. You've been blessed to have disposable income that you use for pleasure and enjoyment. It's no different than me dropping two grand for a vacation. Might last a week. At least awesome investment will bring him enjoyment for at least a few months. Good investment if you can afford it.
  • davida8546
    216 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Man, that s a tough sever @Iam2awesome. All 50+ but your highest level is lower than in my server. I got rank 1 twice I think but most days I just dont bother to fight in arena if I am somewhere in the top 10-15. My team is not strong enough to stay in top 5 for long so sniping at the right moment is required to get top. Too much trouble.

Well, we are spending much less here than people playing GOW I guess lol (I avoided that game after reading reviews). Keep in mind what we paid for may become trash soon though, depending on whether EA treats this game different to their other games or not.

• RAMTYuk.jpg
    10 dollars spent so far. I float between 1 and 20, carried by luminara at this point.