What would cause you to delete the game?

Prev1
For me it would be going to 8+ stars.

Anything else?

Replies

• Kalcor
    92 posts Member
    Lvl 90 for the next update
  • Kalcor wrote: »
    Lvl 90 for the next update

Yes, same here no credits or training droids after the last increase.
  • Addition of new raid gear.
  • Addition of new raid gear.

well that's going to be a fact when they make the new MK X gear. You know that will be guild/raid related.
  • Coming to my senses and ignoring that it is a SW based game.
  • If they charge me $1 a day to play this game
  • Boba Fettman not getting a buff in 2017
  • KingOfLosing
    454 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    If they add More unobtainable gear
  • If they don't fix the credit/gear issue soon. It wasn't a problem for 70 but they have gone from needing sort between 20-50 parts for an item to needing 50-120. (Just rough guesses as not counted, but there are many that are 100) yet no new ways to get the gear. So they have over doubled the grind...
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    When I have to get a new phone.
  • 8+ Stars, Level 90 too soon

Agree, agree, agree. If they push too much, I'm out. I would like time to gear up and star up the majority of my toons to diversify my playing instead of panic-rushing to get my 5 squad members maxed every month or two and drain any and all resources I have.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    I died.

EDIT: wait, that doesn't work. How about, my account got lost/erased.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Probably level 90.
  • drdavee
    155 posts Member
    Whiteroom wrote: »
    If they don't fix the credit/gear issue soon. It wasn't a problem for 70 but they have gone from needing sort between 20-50 parts for an item to needing 50-120. (Just rough guesses as not counted, but there are many that are 100) yet no new ways to get the gear. So they have over doubled the grind...

ROFL he said fix. What he really meant is nerf.
  • They need to expand outward (more characters, game modes, synergies), not upward (gear, level). The game needs to incentivize using a broader range of characters, not making your relatively few key characters marginally stronger with even more unreasonable effort.
  • If the mass majority doesn't get at least one anti evasion person. Hopefully Dengar to go with my scoundrels.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I dont know if itd be enough to make me quit but they need to fix the credit crunch, costs go up but player income doesnt change which is just mind boggling

i'd also be super irritated if the level cap to 90 is before 2017, they've gone out of their way to put up so many roadblocks for players that its going to take people a lot longer to progress now then it was before so level cap should not even be considered until 2017, and for the love of pete please dont increase the costs for levelling up when the cap is at 90, its already more than expensive enough

edit - how could I forget this, the 8* thing, if they say they are raising star level to 8* I would quit the game, after everyone traded in their extra shards when they would of had enough to get some characters to 8* already, changing this would be the ultimate insult, thankfully I dont see this happening, surely they would know the backlash, especially on extra shards for chromium exclusive characters that become worthless shard shop currency
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Too many aliens
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Dodge and Evasion meta persists through next month.

Introduction of new raid gear walls.

Continuous lousy Dev communication.

Level 90 cap before the end of September at the earliest.

8th star inclusion.

The list goes on, but they better start dishing out some new exciting and challenging/motivating content soon otherwise a huge majority of the player base will lose more interest than they currently have.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Kebab
    179 posts Member
    If they keep the G9 wall for so many characters to be almost impossible
  • I'm about to quit right now. Game should be renamed galaxy of RNG! so Done with RNG warfare.
  • Same as every game like this: when it stops being fun and becomes a chore.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Advertisements
    Raise to level 90 within 6 months
    No scaling of rewards
    Credit crunch
    A major character nerf (say, to old man lead or rey)
  • vincelam58
    63 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    If the level cap raises next month, I will quit.
    An additional star means nothing now, gear is the king.
    5* G10 Rey > 7* G9 Rey.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Toddlers getting ahold of my phone and deleting it.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Level cap raise for sure. It was miserable going from 70 to 80 while trying to star up toons for raids. When 80-90 costs an entire GW worth of credits to go up one level I think I'll have had enough.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Remember when they first added protection? The forum was flooded with posts similar to "If they don't roll back this update, I'm going to insta quit". I would love to quote all of your posts so when these things do happen in the future, we can all come back to this thread and see that you're still here.
  • Daenion
    91 posts Member
    If there is no rey buff this summer i might have to delete...
  • If they don't bring level 90 soon.