If you are a T6 guild that finishes in one refresh and are considering T7...

djvita
1684 posts Member
Do it!
We are a guild with 46 members, of whale and FTP alike.
https://swgoh.gg/g/168/infinito/

We got to 13.39%, and with the help of @sloweagle 's guild, finished our first heroic!

Pics:
6mEi7n7.png

GM4nJAW.png

e6fZvMp.png

JCImi8f.png

Replies

• gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Congrats on the finish; the "one refresh" rule is a terrible judge though.... just because a guild has 6* toons doesn't mean they have 7*. We failed our first attempt at heroic because of this one refresh rule.... we easily beat heroic now. I think having a solid game plan is important as well.
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    gobears21 wrote: »
    Congrats on the finish; the "one refresh" rule is a terrible judge though.... just because a guild has 6* toons doesn't mean they have 7*. We failed our first attempt at heroic because of this one refresh rule.... we easily beat heroic now. I think having a solid game plan is important as well.

It's always good to have a plan.
  • gobears21 wrote: »

+1. Grats INFINITO. Felicitaciones al gremio!!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    edited June 2016

Oh yes we were very organized, our whales have reaaly strong teams for P1, we've done our homework ;) so only two teams were needed for the pigs. Then it was just one team only for P2/3, and once everyone had hit once, zerg p4, our whales finishing til aaalmost there.

Next goals are at least one of the three whales soloing p1, and recruiting to fill in the guild and finish p4 on our own.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member

+1. Grats INFINITO. Felicitaciones al gremio!!

@Darth_Raziel hay espacio hermano, manana entra otro whale con 30 7* al gremio porque quiere un gremio en espanol, ya esta garantizada la victoria.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Whale #2 almost soloing P1 before he got hit with a **** CLIENT RESTART

ReuFuZr.jpg

Second try with the biggest whale

N8L2rRM.jpg
  • How does one go about securing the services of a partner guild to finish out the raid if we can't finish it on our own? Our guild is in a pretty similar situation to the OP.

Feel free to send me a PM if you run a guild willing to do this.
  • ItsWedge wrote: »
    How does one go about securing the services of a partner guild to finish out the raid if we can't finish it on our own? Our guild is in a pretty similar situation to the OP.

Pm me or check out the Synergy threads in the player guild forum. Our guild specializes in helping guilds like yours. Several of our mercs will join your guild to finish the raid.
  • HershBathens
    821 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    ItsWedge wrote: »
    How does one go about securing the services of a partner guild to finish out the raid if we can't finish it on our own? Our guild is in a pretty similar situation to the OP.

Check out this thread to see our references.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/47801/why-using-mercenaries-may-be-the-best-decision-lower-tier-guilds-can-make#latest
  • Do it. A lot of guilds were scared off after 1st T7 try. But then now if that same guild does T7 it's likely cleared in 3 hours
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Yep I sent itswendge a pm with this to have on hand to facilitate merc guilds

Tips to get it faster.
    -How many 7* chars and squads your guild has
    -How many spots you have for mercs
    -Organize, allocate on their roster who hits on which phase
    -Once you have exhausted, see how much is left and the mercs can come in.
    -Time and date you will run a T7 raid
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    We just cleared our first with room to spare. No need for mercs for us, but we now can see how guilds can stall out mid to late P4. If you can do a million against the piggies you might only get half that. My 300k p2 / p3 squad only got 166k. You got to have a lot to throw at it for p4.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Definitely, average damage in p4 is 50k, if you do more you sent a strong team.
    P4 also has its difficulty in that you exhausted your best toons in the previous phases.
  • djvita wrote: »
    Do it!

We got to 13.39%, and with the help of @sloweagle 's guild, finished our first heroic!

Pics:

e6fZvMp.png

That's an amazing reward!!!! I've been doing some heroics, not full piece so far!!!
  • @djvita congratulations! You are not the first we helped, but the coordination within your guild for your first Heroic completion was unparalleled. It is almost like military style central command. I was really impressed. You got a perfect execution. Normally a guild with the roster you have will reach 60-70% in phase 4.

And again, your reward is amazing, this is the best I have seen:)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    sloweagle wrote: »
    @djvita congratulations! You are not the first we helped, but the coordination within your guild for your first Heroic completion was unparalleled. It is almost like military style central command. I was really impressed. You got a perfect execution. Normally a guild with the roster you have will reach 60-70% in phase 4.

@djvita trust me when I say that coordination is EVERYTHING and that's a pretty high compliment coming from people that finish t7 raids. Once your guild gets up to speed, you're going to be good to go!

Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Nice rewards there too
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    DieInFire wrote: »
    djvita wrote: »
    Do it!

Pics:

e6fZvMp.png

That's an amazing reward!!!! I've been doing some heroics, not full piece so far!!!

That's the best pull I've seen from heroics yet. I've received several fully crafted pieces but never 2. Congrats dj!
  • Congratulations! Am just bothered that you had to draw assistance from a merc guild to finish it, though. My guild has already refused an offer from such a guild, preferring to complete this challenge on our own. Currently we finish T6 in one refresh, and that is with a limit of two attacks for the top five (because otherwise we would complete it without refreshing). We will try our first T7 in 2 weeks. Hopefully our 7* rosters will be up to the task by then.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Congrtz! Is the drop rate for full gear something like 1/3? And if you fon t get full gear how much salvage do you earn in top 15 and top 20??
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Thanks guys! It was fun coordinating the attack, everyone was eager to hit and curious on damage dealt. We learned a lot. When we finished everyone cheered and congratulated each other, it was a big what if how far we could go...
    We just got a member who says he can clear P1 so our whales can reserve their raid teams for P4. Hopefully on Thursday we will clear on our own. Starting another raid tomorrow.

We even saved damages per person on an excel sheet so RNG aside we know how much we need to improve See our rosters, most are ftps with only 2/3 teams. Over time they will grow and we will have it easier.

@Xenith I noticed from my guildmates sharing that #20 up got full pieces at a 50% drop rate.
    The lowest that got a full piece was at 31st place, a nubian design tech. Nobody got a droid caller and most got furnace and scanner salvages in raid gear and mk7 implant and mk5 stun gun salvages.Lots of full scanners and furnaces.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Congratulations! Am just bothered that you had to draw assistance from a merc guild to finish it, though. My guild has already refused an offer from such a guild, preferring to complete this challenge on our own. Currently we finish T6 in one refresh, and that is with a limit of two attacks for the top five (because otherwise we would complete it without refreshing). We will try our first T7 in 2 weeks. Hopefully our 7* rosters will be up to the task by then.

If you have more than 150 squads and you use the minimum P1 squads you will clear it.
  • djvita wrote: »
    Do it!

Pics:
    6mEi7n7.png

GM4nJAW.png

e6fZvMp.png

JCImi8f.png

big congrats!
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    @djvita thx for the precious info!
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    djvita wrote: »
    Congratulations! Am just bothered that you had to draw assistance from a merc guild to finish it, though. My guild has already refused an offer from such a guild, preferring to complete this challenge on our own. Currently we finish T6 in one refresh, and that is with a limit of two attacks for the top five (because otherwise we would complete it without refreshing). We will try our first T7 in 2 weeks. Hopefully our 7* rosters will be up to the task by then.

If you have more than 150 squads and you use the minimum P1 squads you will clear it.

You definitely don't need that many squads.... we only had 117 when we did it.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Im confused, you finished a T6 in one refresh then started a T7 and had to get help to finish it but you have two whales?

Am I reading that correct?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Yep, but today , we got a new recruit and we finished on our own without help. It was at 3% before he entered this morning.
    We have 110 squads now.