So, how many Mk5 callers have you seen in shipments?

Replies

• StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    Big fat zero.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    This is getting ridiculous. People are giving up in refreshing, I mean why bother? There are better chances to get a Droid Caller if you just wait so why spend crystals...
  • djvita wrote: »
    This is getting ridiculous. People are giving up in refreshing, I mean why bother? There are better chances to get a Droid Caller if you just wait so why spend crystals...

the sooner people realize this the better off they'll be
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    I refreshed to the 400s for the last two days just to satisfy my own curiosity as to whether shipments & refreshes were indeed nerfed with the update & the "fix." Verdict: without a doubt.

What changed:

The quality of items included in the three premium spots has taken a nosedive. I got four mk4 callers in the last five refreshes. I saw three blue items in the last ten refreshes. Those shouldn't be there at all, and they weren't with any frequency before the update.

The odds of getting the coveted raid piece took an even sharper nosedive. Compared to the rate the mkv furnace would appear, both naturally and in refreshes, there was either a major stealth nerf to the RNG or it is actually bugged. Either way, I think @CG_JohnSalera or @EA_Jesse should address the changes.

This is very contrary to the spirit of "fixing" anything, and has not only soured me to purchasing shipment refreshes but to everything else in the game as well. I need some transparency on this issue and a much more timely demonstration of good faith than was shown with the precrafting issue.

Until that happens, I won't support the game by purchasing any crystal items in shipments or anywhere else, and I urge anyone else who is unhappy with the mkv droid caller appearance rate to do the same. I'm hopeful that they value the player base enough to not let this devolve any further.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Crazy, I've started to see blue items appear as well. Absolute trash.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • 1 in today's shipment and one on the first day.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    I've been there to check every time it refreshes and I haven't seen any :,,,( I'm really tryna spend these 10$ for this gear piece smh
  • Ezeziel
    184 posts Member
    0!

Shipments have been a joke for me for some time.
    2-3 purple items in general, always farmable stuff like low lvls or expensive easily farmed purples.
    The rest has been blues and greens, really annoying since I have no use at all for them with 200-500 of each...
  • 0, must not be spending enough, better tell the wife the house will foreclose soon
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I'm up to 5 now, two away from my goal
  • Slots
    72 posts Member
    Still zero
  • Zero
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    marydare wrote: »
    I refreshed to the 400s for the last two days just to satisfy my own curiosity as to whether shipments & refreshes were indeed nerfed with the update & the "fix." Verdict: without a doubt.

What changed:

The quality of items included in the three premium spots has taken a nosedive. I got four mk4 callers in the last five refreshes. I saw three blue items in the last ten refreshes. Those shouldn't be there at all, and they weren't with any frequency before the update.

The odds of getting the coveted raid piece took an even sharper nosedive. Compared to the rate the mkv furnace would appear, both naturally and in refreshes, there was either a major stealth nerf to the RNG or it is actually bugged. Either way, I think @CG_JohnSalera or @EA_Jesse should address the changes.

This is very contrary to the spirit of "fixing" anything, and has not only soured me to purchasing shipment refreshes but to everything else in the game as well. I need some transparency on this issue and a much more timely demonstration of good faith than was shown with the precrafting issue.

Until that happens, I won't support the game by purchasing any crystal items in shipments or anywhere else, and I urge anyone else who is unhappy with the mkv droid caller appearance rate to do the same. I'm hopeful that they value the player base enough to not let this devolve any further.

I so concur like a lemming ive refreshed to 200 every day since this started.... Nothing I could have purchased a bunch of em with the crystals i used. Its a rort lol
  • 45 refreshes straight without a Caller. Great work, CG.
  • Daenion
    91 posts Member
    I got 0 so far. Good thing i precrafted! Always thinking ahead like a wise squirrel.
  • I got six! Haha!
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Yeah, agreed!!

If the idea was help to get the Droid caller, we'll, it's going in the opposite way.

They must improve the drop rate, I'm tired of spending a lot on crystals on refreshes and get blue itens, really?!
  • Got 2 in 2 days. Hopefully I didn't jinx it
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    @EA_Jesse it's great to see you back on the forums. How about an official comment on the pre-crafting solution, and the drop rate of said solution, in shipments?

How can it be viewed as a fix when, after 2 weeks, some will have 5-10 and some will have zero, all due to RNG?

Come on, don't just answer the easy threads, tackle this one.
  • i have seen 3 callers so far in shipments and after i sell my second child on ebay i am hopeful i will have enough to buy one, even if i only get 5 bucks for a slightly used 3 year old it will be one less mouth to feed which in time will allow me to buy another of these awesome items you think are worth £10 each.
  • I've not seen a single one yet and I have checked every shipment reset. I've not refreshed any shipments with crystals.
  • LemurLepke wrote: »
    45 refreshes straight without a Caller. Great work, CG.

Feeling comfortable with that? Maybe it's time for a "reevaluation" as explained here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkr0oCw94G0

I did my re-evaluation and stopped the stupid refreshes for now. Someone made a very clever comment: sooner or later, this stuff we want so badly will become much easier to get. Remember how much money you spent to get QGJ or Lando before they were farmable in cantina? The same will happen eventually with this mockery of raid-only gear, which currently only the average player pays refreshes for, since the smart players use hopping or alts to farm those for free in raids.

Patience is the key. You're sending the wrong message to EA by refreshing so much even when getting nothing in return. I'm doing the opposite: I refresh much more when I get something than when I don't. If everyone did the same, it would already have been fixed.
  • Two. Bought one.
  • None
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    just saw the first mk5 droid caller in shipments (well for me its the first mk5 caller i've ever seen in this game)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Jakkal
    66 posts Member
    Jakkal wrote: »

Just got the first one. No refreshes
  • Zero, though no refreshes (thankfully I hold myself from refreshing)
  • Still zero for me. Haven't missed a check, refresh the two 50s. I haven't dropped below 1400 crystals though. I'm tempted to do that, because I have a sneaking suspicion that as soon as I do... WHAM! Droid Caller in the shop.