Anyone else experiencing this?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    no
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Timitock wrote: »
    Anyone else experiencing this?

Usually happens to me during arena matches. I lose one or two battles a week due to crashes.
    One of those happened actually after I beat the guy in first seconds before payout. I talked to the helpdesk, but they just replied that they cannot give me the rewards for first, because they can't assign arena rewards to individual accounts and they denied any other compensation.
    It is extremely frustrating if that happens during such a crucial moment, but what can I do?
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Yes but i know its my low budget Smart phone that is prolly causing the crashing as the longer i play at one time i can feel the phone getting a bit warmer on the back if it and it jsut starts to get real laggy and then i know its just a matter of time before it Crashes back to the home page of the phone. I use a android phone Its a LG Escape 2 not much memory i believe. has happened since i got this app.
  • johndoe82
    148 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Radonis wrote: »
    Yes but i know its my low budget Smart phone that is prolly causing the crashing as the longer i play at one time i can feel the phone getting a bit warmer on the back if it and it jsut starts to get real laggy and then i know its just a matter of time before it Crashes back to the home page of the phone. I use a android phone Its a LG Escape 2 not much memory i believe. has happened since i got this app.
    I am using Android as well, but I have an S5. Albeit two years old, I wouldn't consider it low performance...
    EDIT: I do notice the phone getting warmer though
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    IPhone 6s 64 gb,
  • the game only crashes for me when I hit "refresh" in the arena opponent screen too many times, it makes no sense to me that you need to hit refresh like 30 times to see the highest ranked opponent you can hit in arena
  • Njord
    21 posts Member
    It happened to me alot as well but i figured a work around when u atart getting laggy and hot just restart phone works for me 100% of the time
  • The general solution for crashes is to restart the app on a regular basis. When you notice performance starting to lag and stutter it is time to restart.
  • Njord
    21 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I was told restarting app would help and it did for a bit but problem persisted when i did phone restart i didnt have any problems for rest of day and after bout week or less the oroblem went away completly
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Happened to me yesterday not today.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    I play a lot, but only just tried restarting, and it hasnt crashed yet.