A new hope! Best Bronzium drop.

Hoat
11 posts Member
I'm not usually lucky but today opening a free Bronzium it dropped me a L4 Baris! A char I have been thinking to start collecting recently now I'm 6* on a few others.

Anyone else had that luck and a reminder to all the other f2p players never give up hope!

Nice to have a good story to share for a change when recently it's been all about cheats, working the system and how hard people struggle usually.

Hope you all get a bit of luck soon too!

Replies

• Congratulations, but for every post like this just remember there are many others who don't post their more unlucky pulls.
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    Congratulations, but for every post like this just remember there are many others who don't post their more unlucky pulls.
    QFT! never had a 4* anything drop
  • Congrats! I only got a elder ewok from bronz...could be worse i guess
  • That's awesome,Congrats! I've also had luck with the Bronzium, I've received a 4* Barriss, Bobba, and Datcha, and also a 3* Lobot. Keep opening them they've been giving a lot of shards lately too
  • That's awesome,Congrats! I've also had luck with the Bronzium, I've received a 4* Barriss, Bobba, and Datcha, and also a 3* Lobot. Keep opening them they've been giving a lot of shards lately too

Wow - I've never pulled anything close to that. I feel like all I get is gear I don't need.
    Fingers crossed that some luck might be coming my way.
  • Nothing but junk for the most part but a few days ago got a 4* Daka......so keep hope alive!
  • After I got Daka, been hoarding my points for a bronzium pack opening bonanza at the next update! B)
  • So many people posting good bronzium drops... then there are people like me - over 200 Bronzium pulls, and all I've received are two 1* characters, one 2* character, and everything else just gray loot, credits, or single shards. Have yet to get a 4* from Bronzium OR Chromium (though admittedly only about a dozen Chromium pulls).
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    I got a 4* Poggle yesterday from the bronze packs
  • I've pulled a 3 star urourourur and a 4* Ima-Gun Di on my alt account. At this point, I'm saving them up for (hopefully) new characters with the update. I saw a post the other day detailing someone's pulls from 10k+ ally points and I think doing a batch opening might make me feel a little better.
  • All I ever get is junk, best was 1 3 star veers 1 start worth nothing's.
  • $120 spent on chromiums and nothing but useless shards
    48 bronze = 46 equipment mats, 2 shards

IMHO never spend money, it is too much of a gamble in EA favour.
    I got burnt bad.
    Well done EA, I commend you on your low ball randoms.
    If enough players complain, maybe they will change the system so we can actually buy a toon we want and get on with enjoying the game instead of feeling scammed.
  • Triple_S
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Today was a lucky day for me too! I got my very own Dooku and since I was farming his shards, I could grant him his fourth star immediatly, thats so great! I have been very lucky with bronzium packs before, since I got a 4* daka before! Now I'm only missing a Barris and everything would be perfect, but I guess this will take some time and luck.
  • Nzchimeran wrote: »
    $120 spent on chromiums and nothing but useless shards
    48 bronze = 46 equipment mats, 2 shards

IMHO never spend money, it is too much of a gamble in EA favour.
    I got burnt bad.
    Well done EA, I commend you on your low ball randoms.
    If enough players complain, maybe they will change the system so we can actually buy a toon we want and get on with enjoying the game instead of feeling scammed.

Go get a refund. You seem burned bad.
  • It's the only decent thing I have pulled in 6 weeks of playing from those packs. I can't justify spending any more $ on any pay packs as its too random but it grieves me to be stuck 1 shard short on toons only achievable from chromiums eg Maul