Do bundles come back?

Hi I'm a new player and saw the Assassin Droid, Heroine, and Jedi bundle and was just wondering if these bundles come back after they expire like some time in the future? And I was also wondering if the Droid Assassin pack was worth getting?

Thank you,
Sniperchief

Replies

• I was told they would not come back.
    I bought the Droid Assassin pack, i am pretty unimpressed with it. Only IG-88 (3*) is useful, IG86 (1*) is really weak until you make him (3*+), and HK-47 only (4*) has a nice leaderskill, but thats all.

• I've got IG-86 at 2 star right now so was just seeing if i could start some sorta droid team idk, like I said I'm pretty new. I've got Old Ben, Ima-Gun as my only 4 stars so was looking to make a light side jedi haha.

Thank you, that is helpful, was also debating getting the Heroine pack, but I don't know if they will nerf Bariss Offee. I will have to rethink some things
  • Well, most people payed that 50 bucks just for Bariss, imagine their reaction after the nerf... I don't think they can afford to nerf Barris in the near future
  • I was hoping the Dooku would come back cause I've never seen it.
  • I was lucky enough to nab that one when I saw it haha, not regretting it at all, one of my staples for my arena team right now. I'm in like the 700's so I am not too sure what happens at the higher ranks.
  • There aren't that many teams you can assemble right now. I assume we'll see a stormtroopers pack next, maybe rebels? But I think we'll see some of these come back in a couple months.
  • There aren't that many teams you can assemble right now. I assume we'll see a stormtroopers pack next, maybe rebels? But I think we'll see some of these come back in a couple months.

Quite honestly, I think EA will roll out new heroes in the future. But packages such as the Droid, Windu, and the Heroine offers won't be often. I would get them while they're live, but if not, just let it go. I don't expect this to be offered often, if only on special occasions.
  • Or maybe TFA pack in Dec 17 with Rae, Finn and.. Oscar Issac? (Forgot his character name). Considering it's been 3 characters in pack..
  • I want Kylo Ren if they do a TFA pack :D way more of a dark side fan myself
  • The droid pack is useful I love ig88 for crit chance with a Sidious friend haha. I also like that Ig-86 has a assist ability. He is low hp but I just stick chewie to taunt
  • What happens if I buy bundle and already have IG-86?
  • What happens if I buy bundle and already have IG-86?

You get character shards towards promoting him a rank (the stars above the character).
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • The droids are good but you have to invest in them and they work best in teams, and especially with Lobot or Poggle as leader.
    They're a mainstay in my GW team, getting subbed in and out, they have good critical attacks and are good against Jedi.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762