New Shard Shop exclusive toon?

MTan
42 posts Member
Might we be getting an alternative toon in the shard shop? For people who have maxxed General Grievous or for those that do not want to get him, all those shards currency are useless with nothing to spend on day in day out.

Can we have another character exclusive to the shard shop be made available in there so we have a choice?

Same can be said of galactic war currency. Stockpiling into tens of thousands and i am sure there are people with over 100k gw currency with no avenue to spend them.

Replies

• I'm finally in the boat where I agree. I'm 30 shards away from my 7* Grievous and that will come very soon. He's level 80, maxed gear. I thought...what am I going to do after this?

I know it's the 1% that wants another toon, so I understand it being at the bottom of the list. I just figure I'll stockpile in a silo and it'll be there when the next exclusive comes in. At that point, it won't be a 3 month grind eating all resources, it'll be pretty quick I imagine. Another option fairly soon would be nice; In all areas where exchanges take place. GW especially.
  • Grievous done. Maxed gear. 7*. Level 80. Fully Omega'd. 5-Dot MODS all-around.

Ready for another shop toon please. : D
  • I'm waiting for a new exclusive myself. I'm actually passing on GG but saving for a new one just in case.
  • my suggestion put EP in there
  • holyjoe wrote: »
    my suggestion put EP in there
    No. That won't happen. He's a reward from the event. You get all the shards you need from completely finishing the event. There's no point putting him in the shard shop.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • ShewardN wrote: »
    holyjoe wrote: »
    my suggestion put EP in there
    No. That won't happen. He's a reward from the event. You get all the shards you need from completely finishing the event. There's no point putting him in the shard shop.

Exactly. No sense in implementing an already obtainable 7* character (quite easily I might add). I'm hoping more along the lines of Jango Fett or someone highly iconic that can carry the rarity torch.
  • Bossk would be neat too imo
  • Something...someone...please.
  • Hit 30K GW currency today...guys...please. Pretty please. Cherry on top? I think it's time.

1. Grievous excitement is done. Most who have him, have him maxed completely.
    2. Those who don't want him, are in the same boat stacking green gems.

Either way, it's time.

• 50K today. Just documenting.
  • Best idea ever!
  • I thought leaving K-2S0 was just a 'hold on while we re-arrange some things' mistake. So, it's been a little bit since that update and he's still in there. Inflated, grossly overpriced for Shard Shop exchange yet...free in GW shipments. Am I missing something? There seems to be a glitch in logic there.

Can we replace K2 with somebody NOT free in general shipments?