Decisions, decisions . . .

cosmicturtle333
5004 posts Member
edited January 2016
I hate seeing blog posts in General Discussion so I decided to post this here. Run now if you don't want to read me droning on about stuff you don't care about.

So I just 7 starred my Asajj, Luminara and I'm ten shards away from getting my Talia to 7 stars. As I don't currently farm many heroes that leaves a massive gap in my energy spending and I really don't know who to farm next.

Rey is 37/80 so I'll continue farming her, Daka and Ahsoka are both 5* so they will take a while to farm with energy and Cantina Shipments.

Then I've got GW. I really want Phasma as she is so darn useful. But Initiate would be amazing in a full Nightsister team. From day one I didn't want to sacrifice enjoyment to increase my squad power, so I wasn't going to upgrade no-name heroes. But it looks like I'll be doing so with Initiate and the Acolyte from Cantina Battles.

Then I've got Arena shipments. My Savage Opress is level 51, gear 6, 4* and I'd love to level him up but he seems a bit boring and one dimensional. Sadly though I don't see myself using any other Arena Shipment heroes so he'll have to do.

Now, this is sort of why I posted this here. If you were me which heroes would you farm with your excess energy? I guess I'll be gearing my new heroes, but just in case it would be great to have some recommended farmable heroes.

P.S. EA/CG, I now give you permission to increase the level cap as I am ready. I wouldn't be in this dilemma if I had new gear to farm for my top five so feel free to increase it by the time I wake up tomorrow morning. Obviously my opinion matters more than anyone else so thanks for waiting so long for me to catch up. :p
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Replies

• Maybe I'll just farm every available female as almost all the heroes I want are chicks. That would be a weird squad.
  • If i were you i would continue increasing * of the unlocked toons. Unlocking this and that looks fun at the beginning, but once you did it, you'll regret it cause your roster is wide but not packing alot of punch.

Also, its funny when you can whack a named toon with an initiate.
  • The game is seriously flawed in not rewarding players for collecting heroes. It's a collection RPG. Being forced to use the same characters and mechanically, repetitive farming them is just not fun.
  • Yeah, I will. But I've only got three heroes to farm with regular energy. I was looking for more

With the level increase I'll probably just farm gear as I need a lot of certain pieces over the next week or so.

• Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Maybe I'll just farm every available female as almost all the heroes I want are chicks. That would be a weird squad.

You could terrorize every squad in the game every 28 days. Lol

Unlock enough to complete the achievements then focus on those that complement what you already have. There will be shifts in the new 70 cap meta so you might find some previously neglected toon languishing at 3* is now a must have at level 70.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762