Playing since Christmas Day 2015
  • I'm level 79-- almost there!
    Nospa Taktak of the Dads guild
    "Who's your daddy, now?"
    Playing since Christmas Day 2015
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Just finish your daily activity, you 'll get rewarded by ONE everyday
  • OK, what do we use the Omega things for? I'm currently level 79, almost 80 but only have 1 character that is level 70 or above. Only have a few but where can I use them?
  • T_HundenII wrote: »
    OK, what do we use the Omega things for? I'm currently level 79, almost 80 but only have 1 character that is level 70 or above. Only have a few but where can I use them?

They give you the level 8 power/enhancement of your toons' abilities
  • Oly
    11 posts Member
    If you are level 79 and only have one character level 70 you should rethink your strategy. You should always try and have at least 5+ characters max level/stars with as high gear and abilities you can get. Many people spread too thin, but level and gear are essential for Raids and arena.
  • Oly wrote: »
    If you are level 79 and only have one character level 70 you should rethink your strategy. You should always try and have at least 5+ characters max level/stars with as high gear and abilities you can get. Many people spread too thin, but level and gear are essential for Raids and arena.

Oly has a good point. Personally for me I focus on ONE character at a time..that way you never run out of training droids and you never run out of credits...it doesn't take long to max out a character to the point of when you need raid gear. During that process you may even have a bit of a surplus left over and can start partially pumping up another character.

My strat is..
    Unlock the character at 7 star not when available but when you have enough shards to immediate unlock and boost to 7 star. While doing that you can focus on using your resources on a character you're currently working on..by the time you're finished unlocking your 7 star toon you'll have more than enough coin and resources to start bumping them up fast..and if not during the process of your next character unlock you'll have them geared up. Rinse and repeat. You can essentially have 2 7stars..maybe 4 each month if you do it right and have them geared up.

2 cantina refreshes a day is a minimum 10 shards in the shop..(the farming node is roughly the same) that's 300 in a month! Boom 2 characters 7 star in a month
    GW is 15 shards per day..that's a 7 star character plus 1 pending one per month.
    PVP is minimum 10 per day...again another full 7 star in a month.

Do that and you have 4 seven star character per month!! That's almost a full squad lol..and on top of that you will have each one of them full geared for the next wave of 4.

Now a more advance tip is..since we can get 4 or 2 maxed toons a month if you can't do 2 cantina per day...think about which characters WORK WELL together...you'll have a power house of toons in no time!

Good luck to ya! :smile:
  • @Nightmara the problem surfaces when you don't get 200 gems/day. Plus, you need gems to buy Sim tickets...
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    @Nightmara the problem surfaces when you don't get 200 gems/day. Plus, you need gems to buy Sim tickets...

If you buy your daily refreshes you never need to buy sim tickets. I really don't understand why people would ever buy sim tickets. 20 sim tickets costs 30 crystals. a light/dark energy refresh costs 50 crystals. that will get you 120 energy plus 20 sim tickets! the 20 more crystals is very much worth the 120 energy for the same amount of sim tickets.
  • When I started I used to buy sim tickets all the time. I havent bought any since getting to level 50. now level 80. i have well over 500+ and they dont deplete as fast as you think.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Did not know that thank you guys.
  • Here is a stupid question ... I've reached level 80 and have 11 omega ability mats. However never of them show up for use . What am I missing ?
  • you toons need to be past lvl 7 abilities. use them to maxed out.