Why did you delete the crazy guys thread?

It was entertaining. I rarely post on these forums anymore because of the censorship, but that guy was not breaking any rules and it was funny to read his posts. Oh well. Back to reddit where people are free to say what they want.

Replies

• Whenever I see that dude post something, I feel like its my birthday. It's awesome to read. I mean, you can't make that stuff up.
  • What thread? Give us a link lol. Is it gone, I want to hear a funny.
  • Who's the crazy guy? I feel like I've missed out.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    It was funny like herpes is funny.
  • Ya... this is by faaaaaaar the most over modded forums I've ever been on. It's crazy what gets censored/deleted. Not blaming the mods because I'm sure the have a code of conduct to follow but this forum is pretty beat in that way. Who is getting offended by the word st o o p I d?? Seriously?!?!?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    It's not deleted. It's in the guild sub forum
  • It is gone. But he just started a new one. He will probably be banned after this one. I do like reading comical posts as opposed to all the complaining about the game though.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Dont worry, he started another...
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Rod___INL wrote: »
    It is gone. But he just started a new one. He will probably be banned after this one. I do like reading comical posts as opposed to all the complaining about the game though.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/49647/wheres-the-ships-why-are-the-pvp-not-expanded#latest
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    It's still there. But there's another that I think is partially about me.
  • Rod___INL wrote: »
    It was entertaining. I rarely post on these forums anymore because of the censorship, but that guy was not breaking any rules and it was funny to read his posts. Oh well. Back to reddit where people are free to say what they want.
    Whenever I see that dude post something, I feel like its my birthday. It's awesome to read. I mean, you can't make that stuff up.

That's what we're here for, right warriors ? We're more entertIning than this game is right now excluding ships of course, and we not smoking bowls but we're high as pyramids , following that eastern star
    Drop it like its hoth eh wikki wikki wah
  • Hey boys teelaan you keep referencing drugs and making it come up every single time can you let it go with the dirty talk wiki walk sikki cok
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    I think this will be my last post in his threads.

I am afraid I will catch a case of contact crazy.
  • They just don't understand the brilliance...
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    He stopped posting...
    Maybe they deleted HIM?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Timitock wrote: »
    He stopped posting...
    Maybe they deleted HIM?

No, he'd be banned; his user icon would show it and when you clicked on his name it would say his status was banned. He's most likely smoked himself into unconsciousness.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    He stopped posting...
    Maybe they deleted HIM?

No, he'd be banned; his user icon would show it and when you clicked on his name it would say his status was banned. He's most likely smoked himself into unconsciousness.

He probably did one too many wikki wahs for the night
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »
    He stopped posting...
    Maybe they deleted HIM?

Yup too many yoda and yogurt bowls
  • Telaan wrote: »
    He stopped posting...
    Maybe they deleted HIM?

Yup too many yoda and yogurt bowls

Those yoda bowls are the best though
  • Actually the icon shows a jail door over it. I have seen this before on other accounts on this forum. What does that mean?
  • Actually the icon shows a jail door over it. I have seen this before on other accounts on this forum. What does that mean?

Means he wouldn't share a yoda bowl with the mods
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Actually the icon shows a jail door over it. I have seen this before on other accounts on this forum. What does that mean?

Means he wouldn't share a yoda bowl with the mods

Lol
    Actually the icon shows a jail door over it. I have seen this before on other accounts on this forum. What does that mean?

He can't create new threads, but can still post in existing ones.
  • Does that go away after a period of time?
  • Closing this due to discussion of moderation.

We dont close anything unless they broke the forum ToS.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    He stopped posting...
    Maybe they deleted HIM?

Lolllllllllollllllllllolollllllllllllllllllll @Telaan you made my night :joy:
This discussion has been closed.