Guild DeathKOR being Robbed of a T7 raid.

2Next

Replies

• President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Timitock wrote: »
    During the time this happened was our FFA. The rancor dies in about 3 minutes normally, so people don't have time to retreat to begiin with.

They could have started well before that 3 minutes, dude...

They don't or they get kicked for a day. Everyone gets 1 attack in 8 hours. At 9 Pm, everyone gets to attack at will, and the rancor goes down in about 3 minutes after FFA is announced.

They get kicked for COMPLETING an attempt, not STARTING one, right?

Yes. But that doesn't account for those crazy numbers on all of those. We've done enough T7s that if this was as simple as being caused by retreats, it would have cropped up before.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    During the time this happened was our FFA. The rancor dies in about 3 minutes normally, so people don't have time to retreat to begiin with.

They don't or they get kicked for a day. Everyone gets 1 attack in 8 hours. At 9 Pm, everyone gets to attack at will, and the rancor goes down in about 3 minutes after FFA is announced.

Yes

So if they started one, then saw a "raid complete" message on chat, maybe they retreated?

You would have no way of knowing, if so...
  • Timitock wrote: »

Yes

So if they started one, then saw a "raid complete" message on chat, maybe they retreated?

There were no raid complete messages.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member

Yes

Not public ones, but maybe private ones...
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    @Timitock damage is not reflected until the battle is finished so if someone does damage to rancor and retreats no damage is ever shown on the Rancors health or the player leader board.

I am in this guild and I saw the whole glitchy Rancor crud happen I saw it fall to about 5% health and then suddenly back to around 19% health ( sorry I didn't take screenshots)

The evidence of damage not being shown until the battles ends can br proven when I tell you that our guild does some were around 5M in only the Pigs which is about the damage needed tu full finish a T7. How?? those who attack the pigs do not conclude there battle until 1:30pm on the dot so everyone gets there damage on the leader board pigs die and no roll over damage is delt to phase 2.
  • A detailed walkthrough of the raid process could really help the devs finding this bug.

Was anyone kicked during your raid attempt?
  • Timitock wrote: »

Yes

Not public ones, but maybe private ones...

Troll alert
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Hey, I was just offering an alternative explanation...
    God forbid there is some objective investigation...

Go nuts with your thread, I will leave you to it.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    A detailed walkthrough of the raid process could really help the devs finding this bug.

Was anyone kicked during your raid attempt?

@warmonkey1024 we always begin our raids at 12 or 1 pm (eastern)
    Pig teams go first and do there attempts but they do not save there attempt (reach the battles end) until 1:30pm so that every player that does the pig battle gets a good run, at exactly 1:30pm they all conclude there battles there for the damage reflects and phase 1 is complete
    Phase 2 we start at phase 2 under the same rules as phase 1 we all do our attacks but do not conclude until 2:30pm
    Phase 3 those who haven't done there first attack get one attack to get on the leader board and from there we wait until 9pm were free for all occurs.
    When free for all came we were finishing phase 3 it ended in like 2 minutes into the free for all on phase 4 every started throws what ever they have left but some players would end up with 1 damage on some toons that was when we started freking out a little when rancor appeared to be on less then 5% on the main menu suddenly he went back to around 19% and our damge kept reflecting odd number other then what was actually being done.

@Gungnir75
    @President_Scroob
    @Deathlock
    And a few other might shed some extra light on the situation
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member

@Timitock and your alternative is well appreciated I personally have nothing against you I was just trying to point out some info nothing more o:)
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Big_Boss wrote: »

@Timitock and your alternative is well appreciated I personally have nothing against you I was just trying to point out some info nothing more o:)

Ok, cool, thanks.
    No harm, no foul.
    Carry on.
  • @Big_Boss our raid is going smooth so far, just about to dip into p4, I'll update if we see any of the same problems. We have everyone taking screenshots going in and coming out.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Gungnir75 wrote: »
    @Big_Boss our raid is going smooth so far, just about to dip into p4, I'll update if we see any of the same problems. We have everyone taking screenshots going in and coming out.

Alright bro much appreciated for that Raids has been a little buggy lately there is also the Guild coin problem many guilds experienced @Smithie also reported this in the forum lets see what will be done about it.
  • Thanks for the information. Do you remember if anyone was removed from the guild during your raid?
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Thanks for the information. Do you remember if anyone was removed from the guild during your raid?

No sir, no one was removed. our guild has a great group of 50 active players unless someone brakes a rule they are removed until raid is over but in this Raid everyone played by the rules so we have the 50/50 players through the whole raid.
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    Thanks for the information. Do you remember if anyone was removed from the guild during your raid?

No sir, no one was removed. our guild has a great group of 50 active players unless someone brakes a rule they are removed until raid is over but in this Raid everyone played by the rules so we have the 50/50 players through the whole raid.

Someone actually reported this bug to me and it seems like the trigger for it is someone leaving the guild (intentionally or not) during a raid. I'll gather more info on this.

Thank you!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Big_Boss wrote: »

Someone actually reported this bug to me and it seems like the trigger for it is someone leaving the guild (intentionally or not) during a raid. I'll gather more info on this.

Thank you!

Ok Thank you @warmonkey1024 I was actually wondering if saving the battles all at once was what triggered the glitch.

The raid was ultimately completed but it gave us a little good bye scare
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Aside from the pics you posted there is actually another problem with the raids. Can't find the original thread about this and of course, i didn't believe it until it happened to me. Sometimes, in phases 2/3, the rancor starts with his devour ability up and ready to go as soon as you enter the fight with your first team. And no, i didn't finish the previous phase and enter directly in the next phase. It is a bug that needs to be fixed as well.