[GUIDE] How to do on a consistent basis great scores on P1 T7 Raid?

13Next

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Nightmara wrote: »
    Is teebo gear at 10 worth it?night and day difference? I don't want to waste my scanner.

Yes it is a huge difference in T7. Pre-scanner you be lucky to land TMR from teebo, with the scanner it will land more regularly, still can get resisted.
  • I wonder how a 62% Potency Tuskan Raider would do...
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I wonder how a 62% Potency Tuskan Raider would do...

Chewbacca at 70% Potency didn't do so well.
  • Aw man that's disappointing...I have a decent line up but want just one more TM push back on basic...I'll do some more research. Thanks scuba duba!
  • Thanks
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Aw man that's disappointing...I have a decent line up but want just one more TM push back on basic...I'll do some more research. Thanks scuba duba!

Sorry i've been off forum lately, thanks @scuba for answering :)

But yeah ewok scout remains best rex alternative... He is even better than rex if you are on a lucky run, although less consistent (you can get bad run easily with scout, not really possible to do bad with rex if you play him well...)

Ewok scout being ftp, the best move is to farm him then, or accept lower score @t7p1
  • Maraxus wrote: »
    Aw man that's disappointing...I have a decent line up but want just one more TM push back on basic...I'll do some more research. Thanks scuba duba!

But yeah ewok scout remains best rex alternative... He is even better than rex if you are on a lucky run, although less consistent (you can get bad run easily with scout, not really possible to do bad with rex if you play him well...)

Ewok scout being ftp, the best move is to farm him then, or accept lower score @t7p1

Ewok scout's potency is lower than TR though? I mean not by much it's 62% vs 60%
    Would he be an option too?

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Maraxus wrote: »

Ewok scout's potency is lower than TR though? I mean not by much it's 62% vs 60%

I have not tried scout but the idea's are that scout will get more chances due to being faster and, and getting TM gain from Elder and teebo.

Chewbacca was a champ, again I have not tried scout but some have reported luck with him.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Maraxus wrote: »

I have not tried scout but the idea's are that scout will get more chances due to being faster and, and getting TM gain from Elder and teebo.

Chewbacca was a champ, again I have not tried scout but some have reported luck with him.

AH that is true the Elder basic...hmm man Scout is such a pain to farm >.<

KK Thanks guys!
  • It is a night and day difference @Nightmara Teebo really needs the 80% potency to shine in Phase 1
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Kelthuzad wrote: »
    @scuba last week i tested Fives on a raid. My one only has 20% potency, but he landed speed down several times. I managed to deal 35% (Teebo,EE,CC +QGJ,Fives) until the captain went enrage and killed my first toon. Guess i could have dealt another 3-5%, but of course i had to retreat since it was our registration and testing only phase. Funnywise when i took my screen before retreating he landed speed down. Don´t give up :wink:
    http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160617/3l4gqhig.jpg

edit: one day i will learn how to get a screen in here O.o

As a follow up. 5's was killer with speed down today in P1, was resisted some but not like last time around. Ran teebo, Chewbacca, Qgj, ee, 5's. Managed about 75% till I killed captain and retreated. Hopefully the previous was just a really bad RNG day.
  • This is a great help
    1. Can you explain how you use Rex and Phasma TM to keep/ get EE stealthed?
    2. I have omegas on Teebo which one of the other and what skill would you omega next and why?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Omega's:
    Should do
    Teebo leader
    Rex basic
    Qgj basic

Good idea to do
    Teebo basic
    Elder basic
    Phasma fuselage and victory March.

Teebo is the one that should be lead and the one you want stealthed, this is when he can remove TM.

Rex squad discipline and Phasma victory March both add turn meter to your team, which means teebo can go sooner and have a chance to stealth again.
  • Aenima
    23 posts Member
    Wished I would have read this sooner! Great info. Question, you mention potency has to be 60%. My teebo only has 40%. Is there a way to increase it? His tm seems to always miss at heroic.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Aenima wrote: »
    Wished I would have read this sooner! Great info. Question, you mention potency has to be 60%. My teebo only has 40%. Is there a way to increase it? His tm seems to always miss at heroic.

At G10 Teebo can Equip the MK7 Security Scanner which will make his potency 80% which is max at current level cap for Teebo.
  • Aenima
    23 posts Member
    Thanks scuba! My work is never done. He is still at 9. Good to know
  • Just go Teebo final scanner and have him, Phasma, QGJ, and EE ready to roll. As I don't have Rex or Scout, which would be the best alternative for the time being: IG-86 with assist omega, Chirpa, or HRSc with basic omega?
  • Teebo gear at gear 9 is insane
  • MayCM
    124 posts Member
    well written as opposed to a lot of posts from my special friend. thank you
  • Great guide, thanks for sharing, Maraxus. Great insights and specifics. I cleared P1 T7 this morning with Teebo (L), Phasma, QGJ, Chirpa, and EE.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    So what sort of damage would a team of Teebo(L),Phasma,QG,Chewie,Gs/Hrs be likely to get in the Heroic P1?
    {RotE}
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    LaLiam wrote: »
    So what sort of damage would a team of Teebo(L),Phasma,QG,Chewie,Gs/Hrs be likely to get in the Heroic P1?

Depending on luck,900k to 1.3 mil i would say...? (Gs better than hrs i think)
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Great guide, thanks for sharing, Maraxus. Great insights and specifics. I cleared P1 T7 this morning with Teebo (L), Phasma, QGJ, Chirpa, and EE.

Very nive, another f2p alternative! Congrats :)
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited June 2016
  • Nightmara wrote: »
    Is teebo gear at 10 worth it?night and day difference? I don't want to waste my scanner.

Yes. Absolutely.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • So found another FTP option for those who don't have Rex - STH with Omega on Basic and Taunt.

Key with him is to taunt basically whenever it is up even if you have guards dead. Still gives everyone TM .