Plo Koon Viable after Anakin update?

2Next

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Dont bother, servers will shut down before you 7* him.

Game is suffering from a mortal wound.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Timitock wrote: »
    Does anyone have his offense down stick on his special? I can't think of a single time his offense down stuck to an opponent and mine is 7* g8. Even his dispel is iffy. Not a fan an he was one of my first toons

He is a Jedi that adds TM to Jedi

If only he gave Jedi TM too (if you read the fine print it says give TM to clones, not Jedi which it also should).
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Just seems his potency is so low, I hate that he needs to be maxed or close to maxed to be great, I have used mine like once or twice. I see his use with clones and anti stealth but his potency is so low and that random dispel if at all and Tm fill I would rather have phasma.
  • Timitock wrote: »
    Does anyone have his offense down stick on his special? I can't think of a single time his offense down stuck to an opponent and mine is 7* g8. Even his dispel is iffy. Not a fan an he was one of my first toons

His potency is pretty low, so don't count on the Dispel until g11.
    His Off Down suffers for the same reason.

He is a Jedi that adds TM to Jedi...
    He does more damage than most Jedi...
    He has more HP than most Jedi...

He's decent tank wise but I have soooo many toons that need the same gear to get to 9, I can't see myself dedicating the gear to him hoping he improves. But this feedback is slightly encouraging

At gear 9 I've never had dispel miss, and his special normally hits AT LEAST one guy/gal
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Timitock wrote: »

His potency is pretty low, so don't count on the Dispel until g11.
    His Off Down suffers for the same reason.

He is a Jedi that adds TM to Jedi...
    He does more damage than most Jedi...
    He has more HP than most Jedi...

He's decent tank wise but I have soooo many toons that need the same gear to get to 9, I can't see myself dedicating the gear to him hoping he improves. But this feedback is slightly encouraging

At gear 9 I've never had dispel miss, and his special normally hits AT LEAST one guy/gal

That's what I heard. Not any good for me. Maybe I am fighting higher gear/tenacity hans. Works pretty decent on random toons. On the taunting rg works ok. On han, will work maybe 50/50. Add in dodges and it is a one in 3. On a synergy team, I am sure plo is good. I wouldn't count on him as a detaunter at g9.