Arena animations too long

2Next

Replies

• Count Dooku slows arena down too when he keeps going back and forth. I had to Auto the last 30 secs just to finish him off in the nick of time.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    EA could make adjustments to this but I think there will always be close calls like this no matter what is done (same would occur with a 6 minute timer). As posted above the time is necessary.
    If your making a final attack with 1 second left maybe you could have tried a faster attack. Maybe the timer would have not ran out if you were faster earlier.
    I know its a tough call but the timer is there for us all, I am sure your not the first to draw like this.
    Yoda's attack can be devastating, maybe its fair that it takes time to execute.
    Just unlucky.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    because winning isnt far too easy on offence in the current situation?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Lol lets come up with the best arena teams for wasting out the clock everyone!! Here's mine

Old Ben lead, Royal guard, daka, count Dooku, and fives.
    This team doesn't even kill your people lol, it's just meant to be lame and annoying. It's got stuns to slow your team down, fives and Dooku to waste a ton of time on their animation, old Ben to lower your damage and ability block. It's the perfect stall team
  • Lol lets come up with the best arena teams for wasting out the clock everyone!! Here's mine

Old Ben lead, Royal guard, daka, count Dooku, and fives.
    This team doesn't even kill your people lol, it's just meant to be lame and annoying. It's got stuns to slow your team down, fives and Dooku to waste a ton of time on their animation, old Ben to lower your damage and ability block. It's the perfect stall team

Good idea EscapeArtist!