Thank you for Anakin fix

Calus_78
504 posts Member
@EA_jesse

I know there is alot going on right now with current bugs and fixes, at which I will not go into complete detail, there are plenty of threads discussing these subjects.

That being said, thank you very much for taking time reworking mainstream characters that us the public have an attachment too. These characters are who we relate to when we think of star wars and to be able to play them makes the game more enjoyable.

Thanks again, keep them coming :)

Replies

• Big + 1 to that !!!

I'm holding top 10 now running Anakin! Can't wait until the rework goes live
  • Stuwart
    137 posts Member
    When does it go live, I thought I heard today (the 28th)
  • Gungnir75 wrote: »
    Big + 1 to that !!!

I'm holding top 10 now running Anakin! Can't wait until the rework goes live

What team are you running?? I want him in my lineup but I'm scared to try lol
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I'm going to run a clone wars team after the rework: Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, Echo and Fives
  • Harlodpeter
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Of all the negative remarks we gave EA/CG.. Again, out of all of that.. Thank you for the rework.. But i do hope that more existing underused characters will get the same treatment as anakin..

But for now.. I'm settled for anakin first :-)
  • @DarthCranx

https://swgoh.gg/u/gungnir76/

This one is just kind of a toy until the update comes out.

Will be trying out these when it comes out
    Anakin
    Aayla
    Fives
    Ashoka/Rey
    St Han/ old Ben

• Of all the negative remarks we gave EA/CG.. Again, out of all of that.. Thank you for the rework.. But i do hope that more existing underused characters will get the same treatment as anakin..

But for now.. I'm settled for anakin first :-)

Fett please / or just finish the Jedi synergy and give us a taunter then move on.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Asajj's AI next please. Thank you
  • I can see 5s becoming a major beast that is FTP.

With this change, many top teams will be switching from dodge leads to Anakin leads + at least one clone and another Jedi. With that in mind, the solution to 5s is to stun him or attack him when RG is taunting. To stun him, Daka and RG come to mind as the best free to play solutions.

So, I am thinking Anakin (L), QGJ, 5s, Daka, RG which can produce a 203K health/protection team but if you are on offense facing a team that doesn't have 5s then maybe you use Rey instead of Daka or maybe you use Rey anyway? Lol. If you have the Pay clone characters then more options are opened up.

Too bad I just started farming 5s today. Ugh!

But! I have Anakin at Gear X with all slots filled except for the 100 piece Chedak thing. A guild mate of mine has him at Gear XI. Currently, this has to be the easiest character of them all to get to Gear XI. He needs a furnace on VIII and X but that's it! No other raid gear is required! I have a strong feeling his entire gear requirements are going to change when the update happens. This could be Pre-Craft 2.0. I built him from Gear VI to almost Gear XI in less than a week without spending and just using what I had on hand.

I have heard a couple of people mention using him with A. Tano. I have her 7* so that might be something to explore as well.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    I want this update to come rn ;(
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Nerf Anakin please
  • Gungnir75 wrote: »
    @DarthCranx

https://swgoh.gg/u/gungnir76/

This one is just kind of a toy until the update comes out.

Will be trying out these when it comes out
    Anakin
    Aayla
    Fives
    Ashoka/Rey
    St Han/ old Ben

i love your team! Def will try it out.
  • Fix Darth Maul please
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    I'm going to run a clone wars team after the rework: Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, Echo and Fives

Kick **** comp!
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    One good thing, amongst the plethora of complaints. So yes, thank you, guys. Great work.

Now how about the teebo fix?! We're so demanding, aren't we? = D
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    Fix Darth Maul please
    Yeah, he needs tons of higher health for sure!!

Still thinking if worth to run anakin as a leader, but my team would be, anakin, aayla, leia, rg and another toon.