The level 70 cap increase is coming.....

Replies

• Being a developer myself, warning it could be delayed generally means it will be delayed lol
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    It should be in 18 or so hours.

No.

January 13, 2016 7:03PM is when Jesse said tomorrow. So that's in 5 hours from now. But I would bet my dog that it will be Friday.

Ah!
    My bad. I calculated it the wrong way.

Oh well, when I wake up it should be ready.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Jigga2215 wrote: »
    Question, so since some have been playing since day one, and have been completing the dailies after being maxed. What happens with us getting something for all the xp we were unable to collect ??

Absolutely nothing.

You will most likely have more toons maxed at level 60 than those who started more recently though.
  • LocoAl wrote: »
    Question, so since some have been playing since day one, and have been completing the dailies after being maxed. What happens with us getting something for all the xp we were unable to collect ??

Nothing, I do not think that you are getting any of that xp, you will start at lvl60 just as any other that got there yesterday.

But I do not think that that is bad.

Actually I have been 60 for maybe 2 weeks. I am asking about the 2 weeks of dailies being done, and the xp from matches all going into oblivion.
  • @Jigga2215 you will not get it back :) it is "lost". But as @EM650 says, being there will give you the advantage of having saved resources and farmed more gear
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    She didn't give a time, she said "by tomorrow afternoon". That could be very vague.
    So could that. :p
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I don't think we will get back all our "wasted" XP. However, it's possible we will get the usual "level up bonus energy" that we should have gotten as we hit 60 but didn't (if I recall correctly.. maybe we did get it and I forgot.)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I don't think we will get back all our "wasted" XP. However, it's possible we will get the usual "level up bonus energy" that we should have gotten as we hit 60 but didn't (if I recall correctly.. maybe we did get it and I forgot.)

I thought our energy would've gone to 120 as its a nice round number and it's the same as a refill. I don't think it did go up.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    LocoAl wrote: »

Nothing, I do not think that you are getting any of that xp, you will start at lvl60 just as any other that got there yesterday.

But I do not think that that is bad.

Actually I have been 60 for maybe 2 weeks. I am asking about the 2 weeks of dailies being done, and the xp from matches all going into oblivion.

Yeah, I have been 60 for a few weeks and I have 35 toons at level 60. I am still working on some of their gear.
  • STOP asking about more characters. There's already a ton of characters included and we all know everyone is just waiting for Yoda and Grevious. Stop asking for a bunch more because we know you won't even acquire or use them. Stop it!
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    CharLieTao wrote: »
    STOP asking about more characters. There's already a ton of characters included and we all know everyone is just waiting for Yoda and Grevious. Stop asking for a bunch more because we know you won't even acquire or use them. Stop it!

Hmm, I am pretty sure I want to acquire them and use them if they are good. If they are not, then I won't. You stop it! ;)

• Well darn. Just finished my daily rewards, and came on here cuz I was bored. Those xp are down the drain. At least I haven't done my GW yet.
  • @LocoAl I get that, and I am ready for it, but I Feel like it is so much XP just let ton the table. :smile:
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »

Wow I forgot all about getting bonus energy from leveling. :D.

I was planning to get some good shut eye from sleeping good tonight...looks like I'm gonna suffer at work tomorrow... O-o
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    @LocoAl I get that, and I am ready for it, but I Feel like it is so much XP just let ton the table. :smile:

I understand. I think it is a good way to level the playing field, though, for those who started playing more recently versus those who have played since the Beta.
  • J7000 wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »

Wow I forgot all about getting bonus energy from leveling. :D.

I was planning to get some good shut eye from sleeping good tonight...looks like I'm gonna suffer at work tomorrow... O-o

lol yeah I hear you, its painful everything resets at midnight, that was usually when I went to bed before I discovered this game, now midnight is just the beginning LOL
  • Just got a disconnection message, then a 'need update' message and then a 'server maintenance' message.

Must be going live!
  • So, any confirmations of anything at all contained in thjs updatd besides the lvl 70 increase?
  • I can't connect neither

It's comming!
  • My game also won't load anymore
  • HamZolo wrote: »
    Just got a disconnection message, then a 'need update' message and then a 'server maintenance' message.

Must be going live!

Same crop, and he worst part is that I just finished a mission farming Dooku and this message showed up right after the victory screen and BEFORE the loot showed up. For all I know I could've earned Dookus shard but lost it due to the cracking update
  • Bummer. Already redeemed most of my daily activities. Maybe an in game notice in the future or at least a full 2 days? Probably not a big deal for most of your updates but the level cap obviously has a big impact on daily activity.
  • It has been raised ATM
    I got it and got first xp in
  • It seems to be only cap raise, no new game modes.

Enjoy!
  • Updated !
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    The race is on
  • Friggin update ate over 50 of my energy. I had 90 before it and now it shows 40. **** :-(
  • no new content besides the level increase..
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Elyndria wrote: »
    no new content besides the level increase..

Iam pretty disappointed it's only level cap...
  • Dario wrote: »
    Elyndria wrote: »
    no new content besides the level increase..

Iam pretty disappointed it's only level cap...

yep and the p2w people will be 4-5 levels ahead to 70 probably