What characters are the best to start to buy from both the Squad Arena and Cantina Battles Shipments

Just wondering which character i should start to work towards. Thanks.

Replies

• Keva
    12 posts Member
    I personally went for Asajj Ventress and Talia because they're both badass, and can do some healing.
    Ally Code: 328-448-972
  • For Light, work on ChewBacca and Jedi Consular and eventually lean on Luminara from Galatic War. For Dark Side, Talia and Asajj Ventress are great picks though you can also work on Royal Guard as his taunt is a life saver (currently have him at 3* and working on making it 4* so far he's picking up slack on the dark side). Cartina will eventually provide you old daka which is a great pick
  • Arena shipments: Darth Sidious
    Cantina shipments: Old Daka or Fives
    Cantina energy: Consular or Chewie
    War shipments: Luminara Unduli
  • I took a different route and went with savage oppress, he is tanky and once you start upgrading him he hits really hard with overall decent speed. Him and dooku are usually faSt enough to kill a low hp unit before chewbacca taunts.
  • Keva wrote: »
    I personally went for Asajj Ventress and Talia because they're both badass, and can do some healing.
    That's my way. Talia I have and now I'm working on Ventress. I think the Bariss at higher levels too little damage makes offensive, but I am only 36. Can someone say something to Bariss development?
  • Cinara wrote: »
    Keva wrote: »
    That's my way. Talia I have and now I'm working on Ventress. I think the Bariss at higher levels too little damage makes offensive, but I am only 36. Can someone say something to Bariss development?

Barriss is a tank. Not many opponents will hit her because she can take a lot of hits and then heal the entire team. And of course, her heal is very good. I wouldn't worry about her hitting. It's enough that she can survive battles and make that crucial heal when the time is right.